Field Sales Specialist
Company: Techtronic Industries - TTI
Posted on: September 12, 2023
About Us: TTI (Techtronic Industries) is a fast-paced, high
energy, organization that rewards out-of-the-box thinking to foster
innovation allowing us to be the best in our industry. We provide a
multi-faceted training program and hands-on field experience that
will stimulate, challenge, and reward you.TTI is a world-class
leader in design, manufacturing and marketing of power tools and
accessories, outdoor product equipment, and floor care products.
Our consumers range from professional and industrial users in the
home improvement, repair, and construction industries to homeowners
& DIY enthusiasts. Our unrelenting strategic focus on powerful
brands, innovative products, operational excellence, and
exceptional people drives our culture. This focus and drive provide
TTI with a powerful platform for sustainable leadership and strong
growth.Our brands and products are recognized worldwide for their
deep heritage, superior quality, outstanding performance, and
compelling innovation. Our products include professional power
tools and accessories, outdoor power equipment, and floor care. Our
brands include Milwaukee, AEG, Ryobi, Hart , Oreck, Hoover, Dirt
Devil and Vax.In this position, you will drive sales of our premier
product lines within one of our largest retailer partners. This
position will allow you to enhance your selling, account
management, and communication skills while launching your career in
a fast-paced and extremely rewarding company. Duties and
- Perform best-in-class sales and service to consumers while
demonstrating knowledge and enthusiasm for TTI products.
- Support and implement strategic corporate brand marketing
initiatives and promotional activities.
- Maintain regular contact with store associates and management
to cultivate strong relationships.
- Monitor weekly sales and analyze monthly results to identify
additional opportunities and understand the competition.
- Participate in the TTI Training Program and implement all
acquired skills to deliver results.
- Initiate and provide in-store product training sessions and
demonstrations to educate store associates, management, and
- Professionally communicate with all peers, customers, and
- Plan and execute demo events, store walks, trade shows,
- Develop primary knowledge of the marketplace (users,
applications, products, competition, and channels) to effectively
analyze market potential and communicate competitor market
- Maintain store and product aesthetic through proper
merchandising, positioning, and objective completion.
- Down stock product and monitor / maintain inventory levels to
ensure availability for sales.
- Participate in small to large scale resets and merchandising
installations to update or expand our brand presence in
- Sell directly to our customers in the retail environment.Note:
Employee's duties and responsibilities are not limited by the
above. Other duties may be assigned as deemed necessary by
employee's supervisor. In addition to the basic requirements of the
position, all employees are expected to meet the company's goals of
continual improvement in the areas of knowledge, skills, processes,
and quality. Job / Employment Requirements:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience in retail sales,
field sales or customer service required.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older.
- Must have a valid United States drivers license in your state
of residence with at least one full year of driving
- Ability to pass a background check and Motor Vehicle Report
- Relocation may be required for future promotional
- Ability to work nights and weekends Weekends will be required
at different points throughout the year.
- Ability to work in a retail environment full time.
- Ability to stand for the duration of shift except for meal and
- Eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship or
- Capable of lifting and transporting heavy tools (up to 50 lbs.)
and requesting assistance as needed.
- Capable of reaching and/or lifting overhead in addition to
ascending/descending ladders to move product.
- Capable of using hands to maneuver small objects, assemble
tools and build displays.
- Applicant must be MS Office proficient.
- Applicant should be self-motivated and a team player with
strong organizational, planning and time management skills.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary Non-Exempt Position (Overtime Eligible)
- Starting between $22.59 and $25.00/hour equating to a Target
Annual Salary of $47,000 - $52,000
- Sales Contests and Incentives to Earn Additional Income (In
Correlation with Business Needs / Focuses)
- Company Smart Phone
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Benefits Available
- 401K (Company Matches 50% up to 8% of Salary)
- Eligible for up to 10 Paid Holiday (Based on hire date)
- Accrue up to 104 hours of PTO 1st Year Based on hire
date.Locations available Nationwide. To learn more about TTI, visit
our website at www.ttirecruiting.com.
Keywords: Techtronic Industries - TTI, Joplin , Field Sales Specialist, Sales , Joplin, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!