Retail Sales Manager
Company: Harbor Freight Tools USA, Inc.
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Our Assistant Managers support the Store Manager in leading
teams to maximize the output of the store through the optimization
of talent, operational execution, and delivery of a rewarding
experience for customers and associates.
Why You'll Love It:
- Closed by 8pm nightly
- Closed on Thanksgiving & Christmas
- Clear path to promotion
- Paid time off
- Bonus opportunity
- Flexible schedules
- Associate discounts
- Stable employment with growing companyWhat You'll Do:
- Provide a great experience for our customers
- Ensure items are in stock and priced correctly
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized store
- Be a subject matter expert in your role and model adherence to
standard operating procedures
- Understand and learn other aspects of store operations
including stocking associate duties and responsibilities
- Drive and coach program execution and results in accordance
with Standard Operating Procedure
- Serve as Leader on Duty as scheduled
- Other duties as assignedRequirementsWhat We Need:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Minimum of two years experience in retail management/leadership
- Technical, Trade or Vocational degree of High School
diploma/equivalent or 2 years management or functional
- Ability to communicate clearly with customers and associates in
person and via e-mail and telephone.
- Ability to intermittently lift, push and/or pull up to 50
pounds and stand/move for entire shift.
- Ability to lift, bend, kneel, climb, crawl and/or twist and
safely climb up/down a ladder.
- Physically able and willing to become certified to operate a
forklift in accordance with IIPP (Injury and Illness Prevention
- Ability to work nights, overnights, weekends and holidays as
#MWAMAbout Harbor Freight ToolsIn 1977, Harbor Freight Tools was
started as a small family-owned business. We made a commitment to
provide working people with great quality tools at the lowest
prices. And for over 43 years, Harbor Freight Tools has done just
that. From hand tools and generators, to air and power tools, from
shop equipment to automotive tools, Harbor Freight offers more than
5,000 tools and accessories at quality levels that match or exceed
competing brands, but at prices that are up to 80% less. All while
developing and launching over 1,000 new tools each year. We're not
your typical retailer. We're a team of high-achievers, who have a
passion for excellence and continuous improvement and obsess about
getting things done. We're also equally committed to doing the
right thing and giving back to our community. And for us,
collaboration is the golden rule. We're a 43 year-old, $5 billion
company with over 1,100 stores, opening 2-3 new stores a week with
over 40 million loyal customers and growing. If you are looking for
a not so ordinary and highly rewarding career opportunity, we would
love to talk with you. Delivering Value to the Hardworking Since
1977.Position TypeFull TimeWhat To Expect: The Harbor Freight
Hiring ProcessAt Harbor Freight, we build careers and we want to
get to know more about your skills! After submitting your
application, please take our quick, fun and easy gamified
assessment and show us your skills in action!
- Within 60 minutes after completing your application, you will
receive a text and email with a link to the games.
- The games should take 3-5 minutes.
- You can complete this step at any time from your mobile device
or computer.To visit the candidate help center, click here.
Keywords: Harbor Freight Tools USA, Inc., Joplin , Retail Sales Manager, Sales , Joplin, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!