Record Review Analyst
Company: ABIDSS, Inc.
Posted on: November 17, 2019
OverviewABI Document Support Services is the largest nationwide
provider of records retrieval, subpoena services, and document
management for the legal and insurance industries. There is no
other company in the market that provides the volume of
successfully retrieved records or the document management solutions
that ABI offers. Our singular focus is records retrieval and the
most advanced technology solutions for our clients to manage,
analyze and summarize those retrieved records. We are committed to
continually raising the bar for cost effective record retrieval and
more thorough analysis and summarization.The Record Review Analyst
is responsible for navigating medical and/or billing documents to
extract required information and composing a summarization case
report of the highest quality and integrity and in full compliance
with client contractual agreements.--ABI offers a fast-paced team
atmosphere with competitive benefits, paid time off, and
- Fully understand the process to review and analyze medical
and/or billing records and other medical documentation, to extract
pertinent information, and prepare an accurate written summary of
care provided by each provider/facility.
- Ensure all client instructions and specifications have been
- Ensure the content, format and professional appearance of the
reports generated are of the highest quality and in compliance with
- Assist in resolution of customer complaints and quality
assurance issues as needed.
- Prioritize work in order to meet or exceed client deadlines
with the ability to complete STAT orders as requested.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently while promoting a
positive team-oriented environment, working with clients, sales
personnel, program developers and management.
- Maintain consistent work flow and quality of product.
- High School Diploma
- A minimum of two years of medical or billing summarization or
related field experience; or equivalent combination of education
and experience. Knowledge of the insurance or legal industry is
desired.Experience, Skills and Abilities
- Experience with electronic medical records or EMR systems
- Advanced knowledge of medicine and common medical
- Knowledge of legal and medical terminology and abbreviations
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common correspondence,
medical records, itemized billing statements and documents.
- Ability to write clearly and informatively to all required
audiences and edit own work for appropriate English usage, grammar,
spelling, punctuation and style.
- Maintain confidentiality of all Personal Health Information as
dictated by HIPAA laws
- Excellent computer skills and experience with associated
software programs, including Word, Outlook, Excel, Adobe and the
- Strong organization with demonstrated accuracy and attention to
- Demonstrate ability to manage change and work well in stressful
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to type a minimum of 40-45 wpmABI is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and affords equal opportunity to all qualified
applicants for all positions without regard to protected veteran
status, qualified individuals with disabilities and all individuals
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, age or any other status protected
under local, state or federal laws.--Equal Opportunity Employer -
Keywords: ABIDSS, Inc., Joplin , Record Review Analyst, Professions , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!