Driver - OTR/Regional (Class A) $70-75K
Posted on: May 16, 2019
OverviewWho runs the economy? Truck drivers! Who moves the products
we use every day? Truck drivers! Who delivers more LTL freight in
the Midwest, safely, efficiently, and guaranteed on time? Holland
Truck Drivers! Holland values our drivers more than any other asset
we have, and we can't wait for you to take the challenge, step up
to the plate, and join our team.
Our linehaul drivers are offered the flexibility to own their
careers. If you are willing to run the road, you can make good
money running upwards of 600 miles a day. Looking to be home a
little more? There's options for that too, with dedicated bid runs
which are home daily. Our linehaul drivers run terminal to
terminal, across the Midwest and Southeastern United States in day
cabs. We know you have a lot of choice in who you drive for, but we
know Holland drivers stay with us due to their guaranteed weekly
pay; amazing no cost benefits- including free healthcare, and their
choice to own their own career and earn consistent pay checks. In
fact, the average driver at Holland has been with us for 15 years!
Come drive with us!ResponsibilitiesFull- time driver benefits
- An average of $70,000-$75,000 annually with NO DEDUCTIONS FOR
HEALTH CARE PREMIUMS
- Including pay per mile, AND hourly pay for time spent not
- An 8-hour guarantee
- Weekly paychecks direct deposit every Friday
- Paid time off for Holidays, sick time, and vacation
- Annual raises
- Cost of living increases annually
- 5% pay increases for your first 3 years!
- Investment in our equipment
- 100 new tractors for regional drivers just purchased with more
on the way!
- Assigned tractors available
- Weekend home time - we cover 14 states, keeping our drivers
- Drivers are typically dispatched out Sunday nights and are back
home Friday night or Saturday mornings.
- 60 % of our linehaul drivers are home daily, or every other
- Choice in what you run
- Our linehaul drivers have dedicated runs, turns, slip seat, and
open board options available to fit their lifestyle needs. 6-month
bids mean you can run the road, make a lot of money when you can,
and re-bid in 6 months
- Routes bid by seniority, the longer you stay with Holland, the
more choice you get in where you drive
- Safely and efficiently operate commercial motor vehicles,
including tractor-trailer van combinations, in urban, suburban, and
rural areas in all weather conditions to transport freight
- Load, unload, and move various materials following company
procedures for safety and efficiency
- Comply with company policies, federal, state and local
- Receive and verify dispatch instructions
- Load and unload freight in varying weather conditions at the
company and customer facilities
- Safe operation of equipment and on-time movement of
- Conduct pre-trip and post-trip inspections
- Maintain electronic logs according to state and federal
QualificationsQualified Drivers should have:
- Valid Class A CDL and safe driving record/history.
- Minimum one year or 50,000 miles verifiable driving experience
in the most recent 5 years
- Hazardous Materials and Tanker endorsement
- No major accidents in the last 3 years
- Must pass a DOT drug test, DOT physical and Physical Abilities
- DUI/DWI in the last 3 years not permitted
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently, greater than 75 lbs.
Holland, a part of YRC Worldwide, is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Persons
with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Keywords: Holland, Joplin , Driver - OTR/Regional (Class A) $70-75K, Professions , Joplin, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!