Company: Bolivar Insulation Company of Joplin, LLC
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Job DescriptionG5 Enterprises is a family-owned and operated
company, specializing in residential and commercial insulation
projects. Our company is a part of the G5 Family of Companies. We
are one of the largest insulation installers serving the Midwest
construction market with 13 locations serving the 4-state area.
Although installing insulation is our niche, we are also a leader
installing gutters, windows and doors, siding, soffit and fascia,
and crawlspace systems.DO YOU ENJOY WORKING OUTSIDE AND MAKING GOOD
MONEY? Do you have, or want to have construction/ installation
experience? We are seeking a Fiberglass Installer to join our
growing team! This position requires the ability to perform the job
duties and to understand and follow installation procedures.The
Fiberglass Installer performs the essential functions of the
position, which include insulation materials in new and retrofit
applications. This position requires the ability to perform
physical activities to perform the job duties and to understand and
follow installation procedures.If you have an unbelievable work
ethic, the desire to be outside in the fresh air, and excellent
customer service, then this might be the career for you.WHY JOIN
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- On the Job Training
- Opportunity for Growth and Advancement
- Paid Training ProgramPOSITION REQUIREMENTS
- A high school diploma or equivalent GED is required.
- A minimum of one year of experience in construction, home
improvement, or a related industry is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with construction machinery and hand
and power tools is required.
- A Department of Transportation (DOT) certification is
- A 10-hour OSHA certification is preferred.
- A valid driver's license and ability to be covered under the
Company's automobile insurance is required.
- The ability to successfully pass a criminal background check
and drug screening is required.POSITION KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND
- Knowledge of construction and/or home improvement
- Knowledge of construction and installation machines and tools,
including their uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Knowledge of basic mathematics to solve problems.
- Skilled in the use of installation equipment, machines, and
tools to meet specifications.
- Skilled in inspecting products, services, or processes to
evaluate quality or performance.
- Skilled in understanding written instructions, processes, and
- Skilled in active listening - providing full attention to
instructions, asking questions when needed, and understanding and
- Skilled in using knowledge and reasoning to identify the
strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or
approaches to problems.
- The ability to perform physical activities that require
considerable use of arms, legs, and movement of the entire body
such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and
- The ability to communicate professionally with coworkers and
- The ability to observe, receive, and obtain information from
all relevant sources to perform job functions.
- The ability to remember the state of one's surroundings and
restore the worksite to a condition that is better than it was
before the work was started.
- The ability to learn new information and develop skills as they
relate to specific job duties.
- The ability to drive a motor vehicle and input/follow GPS
- The ability to see details at close range to perform intricate
- The ability to use personal protective equipment (PPE) for
extended periods of time. Pay range is $15-$18 per hour, depending
Keywords: Bolivar Insulation Company of Joplin, LLC, Joplin , Fiberglass Installer, Professions , Joplin, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!