Company: Bolivar Insulation Company of Joplin, LLC
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Job DescriptionBolivar Insulation is a family-owned and operated
company, specializing in residential and commercial insulation
projects. Bolivar Insulation is a part of the G5 Family of
Companies. We are one of the largest insulation installers serving
the Midwest construction market with 13 locations serving the
4-state area. Although installing insulation is our niche, we are
also a leader installing gutters, windows and doors, siding, soffit
and fascia, and crawlspace systems.DO YOU ENJOY WORKING OUTSIDE AND
MAKING GOOD MONEY? Do you have, or want to have construction
experience? Bolivar Insulation is seeking a General Construction
Laborer for residential and commercial applications, both new and
retrofit applications. This position requires the ability to
perform the job duties and to understand and follow installation
procedures.The Construction Laborer will assist with installs in
new and retrofit applications. The position performs physical
activities and must be able to understand and follow installation
procedures. Installers will be responsible for maintaining a clean,
safe, and organized truck and job site before, during, and after
completing a job assignment.If you have an unbelievable work ethic,
the desire to be outside in the fresh air, and excellent customer
service, then this might be the career for you.WHY JOIN OUR
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Competitive Pay
- Compensation is on a piece-rate system based on the total
square footage of a job.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- On the Job Training
- Opportunity for Growth and Advancement
- Paid Training ProgramPOSITION REQUIREMENTS
- A high school diploma or equivalent GED is preferred.
- A 10-hour OSHA certification is preferred.
- A valid driver's license and ability to be covered under the
Company's automobile insurance is required.
- The ability to successfully pass a criminal background check
and drug screening is required.POSITION KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND
- Knowledge of construction and/or home improvement
- Knowledge of construction and installation machines and tools,
including their uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Knowledge of basic mathematics to solve problems.
- Knowledge of good safety practices including safe worksite and
- Skilled in the use of installation equipment, machines, and
tools to meet specifications.
- Skilled in inspecting products, services, or processes to
evaluate quality or performance.
- Skilled in understanding written instructions, processes, and
- Skilled in active listening providing full attention to
instructions, asking questions when needed, and understanding and
- Skilled in using knowledge and reasoning to identify the
strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or
approaches to problems.
- The ability to perform physical activities that require
considerable use of arms, legs, and movement of the entire body
such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and
- The ability to communicate professionally with coworkers and
- The ability to observe, receive, and obtain information from
all relevant sources to perform job functions.
- The ability to use personal protective equipment (PPE) for
- The ability to differentiate between usable and unusable
- The ability to remember the state of one's surroundings and
restore the worksite to a condition that is better than it was
before the work was started.
- The ability to manage one's time appropriately, and to show up
to work on time and start working when required.
- The ability to learn new information and develop skills as they
relate to specific job duties.
- General math skills and mechanical aptitude.
- The ability to operate basic hand and power tools as well as
motor vehicles including various lifts and other equipment.
- The ability to identify complex problems and review related
information to develop and evaluate options and implement
- The ability to adjust actions about others' actions.
- The ability to drive a motor vehicle and input/follow GPS
- The ability to read, comprehend, and follow detailed
instructions. Pay ranges from $15-$18 per hour, depending on
Keywords: Bolivar Insulation Company of Joplin, LLC, Joplin , Construction Laborer, Professions , Joplin, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!