Real TIme Analyst
Posted on: January 11, 2020
At Alorica, we only do one thing - make lives better, one
interaction at a time. We're a global leader in customer service
and experience, serving the world's biggest brands with tens of
thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the
Responsible for monitoring real-time call volume of
inbound/outbound call traffic. Forecast the call volume, schedule
staff and monitor real-time activity to ensure optimum
efficiencies. Works to ensure acceptable service levels, abandon
rates and active rates.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES % TIME
* Call Monitoring Analysis 70%
* Service Level Tracking and Analysis 30%
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
* Partners with operational leadership to ensure service levels are
* Monitors CMS for calls in queue, excessive talk time, agents in
an extended aux status.
* Monitors break and lunch schedules, tardiness, and or early
departures due to sickness or family emergency to ensure proper
staffing levels and adherence.
* Documents system or telephone problems identified by team
members; provide follow-up to ensure problem is resolved.
* Conduct analysis and recommend solutions to real-time performance
* Measure forecasting accuracy and work to reduce variations in
order to ensure performance goals are met
* Analyze past call volume, interval arrival patterns and staffing
patterns and provide monthly and other long-range forecasts
consisting of required staffing levels to ensure service goals are
* Prepare daily/weekly/monthly and ad hoc reports and distribute to
* Develop strong working relationships within the organization to
ensure efficient and effective problem solving and issue
Other Related Duties
* Escalates any larger system and/or telephone problems to both
operational leadership and client management.
* Assist scheduler/Team Manager (weekly) with revisions of work
* Assist scheduler/Team Manager in reviewing agent requests for
time off such as vacation and personal days.
* Other duties as assigned to include various ad hoc reporting
* Looks for and reports on trends for all related KPI's. i.e.
Occupancy, Service Level, AHT and Absenteeism.
* Evaluates opportunities for down-staff / over time and
communicates recommendations accordingly
Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Experience in a call-center environment, including customer
* Experience with Avaya or other call center phone systems
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Strong analytical and mathematical skills to collect and
interpret data to solve problems
* Highly organized and can work independently as well as with a
* Excellent knowledge of workforce management calculations,
technologies and key performance indicators
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with
many different levels of employees
* Ability to make sound decisions quickly in a fluid work
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
* Experience with workforce management software and
* Constant work performed in an a call-center environment
* Frequent work performed while sitting and/or standing.
* Constant use of computer, telephone devices, and other general
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity
in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes
all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related
qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race,
color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status,
disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other status protected by law.
Keywords: Alorica, Joplin , Real TIme Analyst, Professions , Joplin, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!