Primary Care Assistant - MA (Non-Exempt)
Posted on: November 14, 2023
Mercy Clinic Float Pool - Joplin
full time, 40 hours per week
accepting applications for Medical Assistant or LPN!
$2,500 sign on bonus available!
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000 for continuing
- Health/Dental/Vision available after day one
- Annual contribution of $100 per month to eligible co-workers
enrolled in the Dependent Care FSA
- Paid parental leave for new parents
- 401k with employer match
- Paid PTO for volunteering
- Competitive salary
- Future career growth!
- Assists the physician and office staff with selected duties to
include clerical processing, patient preparation, scheduling, lab,
x-ray and medical records.
- As directed, performs patient care activities consistent with
the established standards of nursing practice.
Qualifications for MA:
- Education: Knowledge of medical practice, care, examination,
diagnostic and treatment room procedures.
- Experience: Must have computer experience and good
- Certifications: Obtain CPR certification within 90 days of
Qualifications for LPN:
- Education: Diploma in Practical Nursing
- Licensure: Active LPN licensure
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of
your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to
pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience
through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're
expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a
positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step
with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid
to do a little extra to deliver excellent care - that's just part
of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we
encourage you to apply.
RMA, Registered Medical Assistant, Certified Medical Assistant,
CMA, CCMA, Clinic Medical Assistant, Clinical Medicalse Assistant,
EMT, Emergency Medical Tech, Clinic Technician, Technician, He
Assistant, Medical Technologist, Phlebotomy, Phlebo
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The
ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe
manner is an essential function of this job.
Keywords: Mercy, Joplin , Primary Care Assistant - MA (Non-Exempt), Other , Joplin, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!