Company: Books-A-Million, Inc.
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Reporting to the Caf-- Manager, the Shift Lead is responsible
for assisting in -ensuring the ongoing success of the caf-- and its
Roles and Responsibilities
- Adhere to the daily responsibilities of the Barista
- Craft Beverages according to our quality standards and ensure
standards stay in place.
- During the majority of the shift, this is an independent
position with back-up provided on an as-needed basis.
- Provide exceptional and prompt Customer Service.
- Must comply and ensure compliance of Food and Safety
- Complete on-going, daily and weekly cleaning of food surfaces,
machinery and utensils, and customer areas.
- Maintain store standards to comply with policies, directives,
and local Health Department codes
- Assist other team members and management with shift duties and
- Responsible for supervision of team members and checklist
execution during assigned shifts
- Provide follow-up to the Cafe Manager on Team Member
- Responsible for executing orders and inventories and receiving,
as directed by the Caf-- Manager/General Manager.
- Assist in maintaining adequate stock levels.
- Stock and merchandise caf-- in accordance with company policies
and procedures, maintaining a straight, organized and clean
- Successfully promote and ensure team member adherence to all
POS initiatives and company programs including, but not limited to
discount cards, magazine sales, pre-sale vouchers, and donation
- Maximize profits and customer service by operating the store in
adherence with all company policies and procedures
- Assist in the execution of all barista training plans as
outlined by the Caf-- Manager.
- Assist with delegating and performing the flow of Preventative
Maintenance tasks to be completed throughout the week to ensure
- Perform/oversee all Preventative Maintenance on the caf--
machines as outlined in the communications binder.
Keywords: Books-A-Million, Inc., Joplin , SHIFT LEAD, Other , Joplin, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...