Company: Service Recycling
Posted on: November 26, 2022
As our company continues to grow, so does the opportunity to
join our growing team!
*Employment Advantages: *
* Hours are Monday-Friday, 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM. Day shifts only!
* Paid weekly
* Full time position
* Six paid holidays after 30 days and PTO after one year
* No vaccine or mask mandates
* Doctor, Medical Access Program after 30 days of employment
* Internal promotional and education opportunities
* Safely and efficiently drive the machinery to move materials
* Perform daily inspections of the machines
* Follow company policy regarding driving and stacking material
* Complete other tasks as may be assigned
* Load/Unload trailers
* Mix thrower
* Focus on safety, attendance, quality work, and positive
*Other Requirements: *
* Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
* Must have familiarity and previous experience driving a
* Must be able to acclimate to seasonal temperatures in a warehouse
* Not provided on site: steel-toed boots
The ability to speak Spanish and English fluently is always needed
and a plus.
At Service Recycling, we believe our most important asset is our
staff. We believe in developing leaders within our organization and
the continued growth of *ALL* our employees.
As a recycling company, we care about the wellbeing of our planet,
but we also care for those on it. Service Recycling sponsors one
child in need from an underdeveloped country, for every employee we
We value honesty, integrity, respect, and efficiency, if you think
you'll be a good fit for our team. Apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $14.00 per hour
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* Warehouse experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Service Recycling, Joplin , Forklift Operator, Other , Joplin, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!