Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: November 16, 2022
Discover Rewarding Work as a Home Health Aide.
Are you looking for a meaningful career, where you can make a
difference in the lives of others-and yours as well?
At BAYADA, we seek people who share our passion for caring and are
committed to helping people live their best lives at home. As a
member of our personal care and companionship team, you will do
truly meaningful work-and be valued, respected, and heard. While
you support clients one-on-one with activities of daily living,
we'll support you with training, flexibility, and a team dedicated
to creating a great employee experience. We are currently
recruiting for a Home Health Aide (HHA) to reliably serve patients
in the Joplin Area.
What you'll do:
- Following a written plan of care, you'll provide personal care
services, household support, and companion care (homemaker)
services to help adults stay safe and independent at home.
As a BAYADA HHA, you'll have the opportunity to develop close
relationships with your clients while you help them with:
- Activities of daily living: bathing, grooming, toileting, nail
- Household support: light housekeeping, laundry, bed making
- Meal preparation and feeding
- Range of motion/exercises
- Assisting with ambulation (Transfers/use of mechanical lifting
- Medication reminders
What makes you a great candidate:
- Previous home health care or patient care welcomed, but not
required. We will train you.
- A passion for caregiving and a desire to help others.
- A commitment to being present and providing quality
- Empathy, patience, kindness, and respect.
- Ability to travel to clients' homes as assigned.
- The commitment to deliver patient care as you would want those
you love to be treated, with compassion, excellence, and
reliability - The BAYADA Way.
Why you'll love what you do at BAYADA
As a mission-driven, not-for-profit organization, we are committed
to providing patients with the highest-quality care, enabling them
to live safely at home with comfort, independence, and dignity. And
we are just as dedicated to your satisfaction and success. 89% of
employees say they are proud to work for BAYADA!
As a BAYADA HHA, you'll enjoy:
- Weekly pay
- Flexible schedules for work/life balance: full-time, part-time,
per-diem, and on-call.
- PTO and benefits offerings as eligible
- Career advancement support including ongoing training and
Integrity Home Care & Hospice is passionately dedicated to
improving the healthcare system because everyone has had a personal
experience with the struggle that comes with a change in health. We
are here to help and support you and your family as you seek to
improve or simply maintain your health and independence at home.
Our mission is to identify and meet your home care needs and the
needs of its employees with unmatched skill, compassion, and
integrity. Integrity Home Care & Hospice is an equal opportunity
employer, and qualified applicants will not be discriminated
against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Joplin , Aide, Other , Joplin, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!