Program Coordinator I (Foster Care)
Company: Home State Health Plan
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Offering 3k Sign on BonusYou could be the one who changes
everything for our 26 million members. Centene is transforming the
health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified,
national organization, you'll have access to competitive benefits
including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.Position
Purpose: Assist in activities related to the medical and
psychosocial aspects of utilization and coordinated care. -
- Initiate authorization requests for output or input services in
keeping with the prior authorization list. Research claims inquiry
specific to the department and responsibility.
- Perform tasks necessary to promote member compliance such as
verifying appointments, obtaining lab results. Assess and monitor
- Screen for eligibility and benefits. Identify members without a
PCP and refer to Member Services. Screen members by priority for
case management (CM) assessment. Perform transition of care duties
to include but not limited to, contact the member's attending
physician, member or medical power of attorney, other medical
providers (home health agencies, equipment vendors) for information
pertaining to special needs.
- Coordinate services with community based organizations. Attend
marketing and outreach meetings as directed to represent the plan.
Produces and mails routine CM letters and program educational
- Data enter assessments and authorizations into the system.Our
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work
schedules and dress flexibility
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off including paid holidays
- Health insurance coverage for you and dependents
- 401(k) and stock purchase plans
- Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and
developmentEducation/Experience: High school diploma or equivalent.
2-3 years managed care setting, medical office or facility setting
with demonstration of medical administration duties. Thorough
knowledge of customer service, utilization review or claims
processing practices in a managed care environment and operation of
office equipment such as a personal computer. Knowledge of medical
terminology.Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is
committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are
different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran
status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Home State Health Plan, Joplin , Program Coordinator I (Foster Care), Other , Joplin, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!