Business Account Executive
Company: Cable ONE
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Job Description:At Cable One and our family of brands, we keep
our customers and associates connected to what matters most. For
our associates, that means: a thriving and rewarding career,
respect for the communities where they live and work, a focus on
health and wellness, an excellent work/life balance, and an open
and inclusive workplace.Sparklight's Business Account Executives
play an important role in their community by developing meaningful
relationships with local businesses. As a Business Account
Executive, you will match current and prospective enterprise
customers with Cable services that best fit the needs of their
businesses. You will also have the opportunity to network and meet
with business leaders in your community.Our team also enjoys having
fun! You will have the opportunity to participate in community
outreach with your team and compete in friendly sales competitions.
Our top sellers will win an all expense paid vacation to a tropical
location for them and a guest!What you will do to contribute to the
- Presenting and sells B2B telecommunication services to assigned
- Building and maintaining a healthy sales "funnel" by utilizing
cold calling, referral sources, phone contacts, and other creative
lead generating techniques.
- Upgrading existing clients by maintaining relationships and
resolving customer issues.
- Consistently achieving and exceeding monthly sales goals.
- Other duties and/or responsibilities not specifically set forth
above may, however, be assigned as needed.Qualifications
- At least one year of sales experience would set you up for
success in this opportunity.
- A good general understanding of the telecommunications industry
and strong community involvement is a plus.
- Well organized, self-motivated, professional appearance,
goal-oriented with a positive attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Requires a valid driver's license, reliable vehicle, and a good
driving record.Core Competencies
- Committed: Values each and every customer, while working hard
to keep their business and support our communities.
- Helpful: Delivers support in the ways that are most useful to
our customers and addresses their needs with expertise, respect,
- Proactive: Understand what our customers need, and actively
works to make their relationship with use seamless, easy, and
- Personal: Knows our customers well, and tailors our
communications and interactions to address their needs and
expectations.BenefitsCable One and our family of brands appreciates
the role our associates play to help the company grow, and in
return an excellent benefits package is offered to our associates
to recognize the importance of their contributions, such as:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans - start when you start!
- Life insurance (self, spouse, children)
- Paid time off (vacation, holiday, and personal/sick days)
- 401(k) - 100% company match (match program starts after 1 year
of service, up to 5% of eligible compensation)
- Group Legal plan with Identity Theft ProtectionAdditional Perks
- Tuition reimbursement (up to $5,250 on 1st year)
- Free Cable One services for associates who live in a
- Annual community support to various organizations across the
- Associate recognition & awards programs
- Advancement opportunities
- Collaborative work environmentWe're an Award-Winning
- 2022 Forbes' "America's Best Midsized Employers"Our
CommitmentDiversity lies in the communities we serve and among the
associates who dedicate themselves to ensure our continued success.
Here at Cable One and our family of brands, we believe it is our
individual and unique talents, backgrounds and perspectives that,
when combined, truly make us an unstoppable force. "Stronger
Together" is not just a verbal cue, it is the motto that our
associates live by, exemplify, and embody each and every day.Cable
One and our family of brands is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status
as a protected veteran, or disability.
Pre-hire ProcessesCable One and our family of brands is committed
to keeping our associates and customers safe. Job offers are
contingent upon the results of background, drug screening, and
reference check. Only after successfully passing these pre-hire
clearances are individuals approved for hire and ready to start
their successful and rewarding career.#Ll-JC1#CABO1
Keywords: Cable ONE, Joplin , Business Account Executive, Other , Joplin, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!