Company: Southwest Missouri Bank
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Job DescriptionJOB LOCATION: HOURS NEEDED:Open availability
between the hours of 7:15 am to 6:15 pm Monday - Friday and
Saturdays 7:15 am to 12:15 pm.JOB SUMMARY:Provide prompt, courteous
and accurate customer service while assisting customers with teller
transactions and banking inquires. This position must acquire and
maintain a working knowledge of bank products and services to
recognize cross sell opportunities and refer customers. Serves as a
first line contact for customers of the bank.ESSENTIAL
- Provide quality customer service to both internal and external
- Acknowledge the customer immediately and follow the
- Handle customer needs and inquiries with accuracy and
- Balance teller drawer daily and comply with all teller
standards and bank procedures. Keep cash secure to maintain a high
level of security.
- Complete all necessary documentation for customers in
accordance with bank policies and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain a neat, clean professional appearance and demonstrate
dependability and flexibility in performing the duties of this
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of online banking
products & services. Assist customers with newt and answer
- Participate in available training and utilize bank resources
and products to strengthen job knowledge.
- Cross train to cover other areas and broaden understanding of
overall banking services.
- Recognize opportunities to cross sell bank products and
services to existing and prospective customers.SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Strong oral and written Communication Skills
- Detail Oriented
- 10-Key Adding Machine
- Basic Computer Skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Jack
Henry)Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply!PHYSICAL
REQUIREMENTS:This position requires the ability to stand for
extended periods of time. The ability to sit, bend, squat, twist
and lift/carry coin bags weighing up to 50 lbs. is also required.
This position requires a working knowledge of computers, printers
and general office equipment.The physical requirements described
represent those that must be met by an employee to successfully
perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:High
school diploma or equivalent required. Cash handling and balancing,
customer service and/or prior teller/banking experience is
preferred. OTHER DUTIES:Please note this job description is not
designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all
activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the
employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may
change at any time with or without notice.AAP/EEO STATEMENT:Our
company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color,
national origin, sex, age, disability, status as a protected
veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable
federal, state, or local law.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Southwest Missouri Bank, Joplin , Teller, Other , Joplin, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!