Home Care Field Mentor-Jasper County
Company: Integrity Home Care
Posted on: October 7, 2021
Integrity Home Care and Hospice is searching for a
compassionate leader to become our Field Mentor.
A leader who finds job satisfaction through matching
hearts with homes by teaching and assisting our caregivers to
meet our clients' home care needs. Someone who can appreciate
good people that work hard every day, and are not shy to tell them.
Someone who is patient in instructing and introducing our
caregivers to new homes and clients and provides leadership towards
the end goal.
The Field Mentor will partner with our caregivers to foster
professional confidence while building a professional mentoring
relationship. This position is responsible for protecting,
demonstrating and hardwiring a culture of Integrity. The Field
Mentor will serve as a liaison between caregivers and the local
The CNA Field Mentor will be responsible for the following
daily tasks and is not limited to..,
- Conducting on-the-job training (OJT) for PCAs, APCAs and CNAs
- Completing annual skills demonstration with PCAs, APCAs and
CNAs and participates in annual reviews as needed;
- Performing visits to evaluate ADS aide job performance,
including documentation of observances.
- Working with the Manager and Client Advocate to resolve client
and employee issues related to performance, quality of care,
training needs, expectations and staffing concerns;
- Acting as a resource and support person for PCAs, APCAs and
CNAs, providing additional training in the field or a lab setting
- Distributing supplies and paperwork to the field staff;
- Assisting with maintaining employee requirement
compliance with driver’s license, auto insurance, CPR, TB as
- Preparing and submits timely written documentation as required
- Participating in regular meetings with other field mentors as
- Providing client care as necessary (including early, late and
- Completing hands-on skills lab during initial orientation if
- May assist with miscellaneous office paperwork as time
- Transporting field staff as directed;
Integrity will offer you:
- Caring Supportive Team Environment
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- HSA Qualified Health Insurance with Wellness Benefit*
- Flexible Spending Account*
- 401k Savings Plan with company match*
- Dental, Vision, Short term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance*
- Free Continual Education for personal and professional
development, including CEUs!
*Hours minimum average may apply
- Must be minimum 21 years of age per state guidelines.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Possess Advanced Personal Care (APC) certified or
- Possess an active Missouri Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
license is preferred.
- Current CPR/BLS certification (only applicable for regions
- Possess three (3) years’ experience in the direct care of the
elderly, disabled, or infirmed,
- (Employed at least six (6) months with Integrity Home Care +
If you or someone that you know are interested in our Field
Mentor position, please complete our online application and contact
our recruiters TODAY!
Keywords: Integrity Home Care, Joplin , Home Care Field Mentor-Jasper County, Other , Joplin, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!