Hospice LPN-Part TIme Joplin
Company: Integrity Home Care
Posted on: July 14, 2021
Imagine for a
moment, an environment with no call lights buzzing, no shower
lines, and no multi-patient med passes.
The Hospice LPN-part time provides direct patient care under
the supervision of a registered nurse (RN) for the Monett and
Joplin territories, as needed. Responsibilities include following
the plan of care, providing treatments, and working collaboratively
with the members of the team to help meet positive patient care
The following statements describe the principal activities of
this position identified and shall not be construed as a
detailed exposition of all the duties that may be inherent in this
• Provides direct patient care as defined in State Nurse
Practice Act, including specialized duties related to end of life
• Implements current nursing practice following a comprehensive
assessment and the plan of care;
• Provides accurate and timely documentation of patient services to
reflect the plan of care;
• Assesses and provides patient and family/caregiver education and
information pertinent to diagnosis and self-plan of care;
• Participates in coordination of hospice services, appropriately
reporting the identified needs to the interdisciplinary group.
Examples include hospice aide, OT, PT, SW, ST, Dietician or
• Uses and prepares equipment and supplies effectively, adhering to
• Provides appropriate pain/symptom management. Evaluates patient’s
response to treatments/medications;
• Participates in personal, professional growth and development.
Also participates in organization's quality assessment performance
improvement teams and activities;
• Performs other duties as assigned by the RN or Clinical
• Covers clients in Southwest Missouri;
• Attends interdisciplinary group (IDG) meetings;
• Represent the Company in a courteous and professional manner at
• Complies with Compliance Plan;
Education and Experience Requirements
Possess and maintain a current CPR certification.
Graduate of an accredited practical nurse or vocational
nursing program with a current Missouri license.
One (1) year nursing experience required;
Community health, hospice or medical/surgical experience is
Have reliable transportation, provide proof of valid drivers
Provide current auto insurance.
Keywords: Integrity Home Care, Joplin , Hospice LPN-Part TIme Joplin, Other , Joplin, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!