Programmer Analyst (Joplin, MO - Springfield, MO- St. Louis, MO - Kansas City, MO - Bentonville, AR - Tulsa, OK)
Company: EaglePicher Corporation
Posted on: June 13, 2021
EaglePicher Technologies, LLC is seeking an IFS Programmer
Analyst to be responsible for the operation and maintenance of the
development for the IFS ERP system, including the Oracle
- Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Contribute to development efforts ensuring clean, secure,
testable, maintainable, reusable, well-documented code. May include
application configuration and report writing in lieu of
- Test code or configuration for robustness, usability, general
reliability, and effectiveness.
- Perform efforts to troubleshoot minor to complex issues,
identifies solutions, and seeks value enhancement
- Seek methods to optimize applications for performance,
scalability, security, and better user experience.
- Research new tools and technologies that are fit for
- Participate in cross-functional teams to resolve complex
business requirements in a cost-effective, efficient, and
- Maintain good relationships and broad general knowledge across
multiple business and IT functions.
- Ensure adherence to Agile development methodology.
- Manage multiple small to medium size projects concurrently with
- Perform code support, customization, and scripting.
- Participate in projects and development assignments linked to
the IFS ERP.
- Provide analysis and recommendations regarding data
architectures and technologies which may be required to support
current and/or evolving business needs.
- U.S. Citizen or permanent resident (green card holder)
- Bachelor 's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering,
Business Management or related discipline is required.
- Strong demonstrated experience working with Oracle databases
and ERP's, specifically IFS.
- Demonstrated experience with IFS Developer Studio, IFS Report
Designer and Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Knowledge / certification in Oracle Databases, PL/SQL
- Keen data collection/gathering with the ability to produce
results in reports, charts, or Business Intelligence products.
- Demonstrated experience in SQL skills and database management,
preferably both SQL Server and Oracle.
- Knowledge of C#, Microsoft Visual Studio, and Microsoft SQL
Server a plus.
- Experience business intelligence development, preferably
Microsoft Power BI
- Strong analytical and investigative skills.
- High levels of accountability, demonstrated initiative, and
- Flexibility and ability to manage workload and achieve results
with minimal supervision.
ABOUT EAGLEPICHEREaglePicher Technologies, LLC is a leading
producer of batteries and energetic devices for the defense,
aerospace, medical, commercial, oil, and gas industries. The
company provides the most experience and broadest capability in
battery electrochemistry of any battery supplier in the United
States. Battery technologies include lithium ion, thermal, silver
zinc, silver aluminum, lithium carbon monofluoride, lithium thionyl
chloride, reserve lithium oxyhalide, and lead acid. EaglePicher
also provides custom battery assemblies, battery management
systems, pyrotechnic devices, and other power solutions.
EaglePicher Technologies is headquartered in Joplin, MO. and our
defense and aerospace facilities are ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100D
certified and our medical facilities are ISO 13485:2016 certified.
For more information, visit www.eaglepicher.com.
PERKS OF BEING AN EAGLEPICHER EMPLOYEESome of the great things
about being an EaglePicher employee include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance;
- 10 paid holidays and PTO;
- Matching 401K;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- Dependent scholarship programs.
EaglePicher Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for
employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran,
and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local
Keywords: EaglePicher Corporation, Joplin , Programmer Analyst (Joplin, MO - Springfield, MO- St. Louis, MO - Kansas City, MO - Bentonville, AR - Tulsa, OK), Other , Joplin, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!