Company: Integrity Home Care
Posted on: June 10, 2021
As a Hospice CNA-part time you will
provide activities of daily living (ADL) and end of life care and
support to clients and families, in their home or in facilities.
Will be responsible for providing care to clients who are current
with hospice services. Care delivered will promote comfort and
dignity and be in line with the hospice philosophy. All care
provided will be authorized as acceptable for the level of care in
which the employee is functioning. You will attend to
client's needs wherever they call home.
We provide one on one personal care with a personal touch.
Care include assisting our clients with bathing and
dressing, cooking meals, making beds, doing laundry and light
housekeeping, even shopping and running errands. We may help them
in and out of bed, in and out of the tub, or accompany them outside
for a little sunshine. No matter how the day unfolds, we
provide all care with love, compassion, integrity, and skill,
knowing that because of us, our client had a better day.
Curious about what benefits we can offer? Look….
- Flexible Hours
- One on One Care
- Competitive Pay
- 24 Hour Staff Support
- Training Provided
- Caring Supportive Team environment
- Direct Deposit
- Advance Pay Options
- Mileage Reimbursement*
- Major Medical Insurance*
- HSA Qualified Health Insurance with Wellness Benefit*
- Flexible Spending Account*
- 401k Savings Plan with company match*
- Dental, Vision, Short term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance*
- Paid Time Off*
*Average Hours minimum or length of employment may
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification is
- Six (6) months experience as a practical/vocational nurse in a
hospital, nursing home or home care setting within the last three
(3) years is preferred.
- At least 18 years of age
- 6 months experience caring for the elderly or disabled
- Reliable transportation
- driver's license
- proof of current auto insurance
- Employed with IHCH as a Nurse Aide for at least 90
days preferred but not required.
- Previous experience in a home environment preferred,
previous hospice experience is preferred.
Keywords: Integrity Home Care, Joplin , CNA Joplin, Other , Joplin, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!