Administrative Assistant - Northpark Mall
Posted on: June 8, 2021
CBL Properties is an innovative retail real estate company which
owns, holds interests in, or manages over 107 properties, including
65 high-quality enclosed, outlet and open-air retail centers. We
are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant for Northpark
Mall in Joplin, MO. If you'd like to be a part of creating great
shopping experiences, this opportunity may be the right choice for
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greets visitors, directs to appropriate area or person.
- Answers and screens management office telephone calls, arranges
conference calls, and facilitates phone outgoing message updates
(hours of operation changes, holiday greetings, etc.).
- Reads and routes incoming mail, composes, prepares and
maintains correspondence, files (electronic and hardcopy), prepares
outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes.
Specifically, the Administrative Assistant does the
- Provides support to the Mall Management Team.
- Executes Timekeeping duties for the team.
- Facilitates issuance of licensee violation fees (open early
closing/late opening, trash, hawking, signage, etc.).
- Forwards all bank receipts, Payplus invoices, and UTL invoices
to AP Analyst (Accounting Services).
- Forwards certificates of insurance to Lease Maintenance
- Submits batch scan to Lease Operations (Operations
- Prepares back-up documentation as needed for tenant suits,
submit to Legal Collections (Corporate).
- Verifies coverage of insurance (vendors).
- Collects/retains proof of insurance from entities performing
work at property. Ensures purchasing card receipt coordination
(verifying/transmitting per spreadsheet).
- Coordinates manager's schedule and makes appointments, arranges
and coordinates travel schedules and reservations, coordinates and
arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares
facilities, and records and transcribes minutes of meetings.
- Where applicable, supports the Customer Service Center with
scheduling, supplies, and coordination between departments as
- Orders and maintains supplies, postage, and arranges for
equipment maintenance as needed.
- Provides assistance with billing, payment and other financial
processes, communicates with Operations Services.
- Prepares miscellaneous construction invoices (hot work permits,
sprinkler drain down fees, etc.).
- Provides Specialty Leasing & Branding Initial Deal Flow
- Serves as backup to Shared Services for Sales/Rent collection
- Conducts research, compiles and prepares statistical or other
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates degree (business admin is a plus) or four years
related experience and/or training; equivalent combination of
education and experience (1 year of education= 2 years' experience)
may be considered.
The ideal candidate will possess the following characteristics:
attention to detail, team player, strong communication skills,
ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, goal oriented
and a self-starter.
Ability to read, write, interpret and analyze documents such as
leases, contracts, operating and maintenance instructions, and
Excellent communication skills, including ability to speak
effectively with shoppers and tenants as well as CBL team
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Knowledge
of Ayuda, Yardi Commercial Property Management or JD Edwards
systems is a plus.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
CBL is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment and subsequent
opportunities for training and/or promotions for all job titles
without regard to race, national origin, gender, gender identity,
age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status,
marital status, or any other status protected under local, state or
Keywords: CBL, Joplin , Administrative Assistant - Northpark Mall, Other , Joplin, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!