Production Janitor - Joplin
Company: Ajinomoto Frozen Foods
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Under immediate direction safely operates cleaning equipment and
handles chemicals to sanitize production equipment and to clean the
- Responsible for cleaning equipment and facilities according to
a Master Sanitation Schedule.
- Use a variety of equipment, including high pressure water
hoses, to thoroughly cleanse and sanitize production equipment
following established procedures. May be required to disassemble
and re-assemble portions of the equipment.
- Apply chemicals for cleaning, degreasing and sanitizing; apply
hot water wash down for sterilization.
- Shovel and sweep floors, drains, and sewers from daily
production; gather trash and transport trash to compactor for
- Handle equipment and chemicals in accordance with company,
government, and material safety data sheet guidelines.
- Perform general housekeeping duties in worker area; maintain a
clean and safe work area in compliance with existing policy.
- Comply with organization policies including, but not limited
to, safety, good manufacturing practices, food safety, employment
and work rules.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 0 - 2 years of similar work experience in a manufacturing
- Ability to understand and follow verbal instructions.
- Ability to read, understand and follow written specifications,
blueprints or equipment diagrams.
- Must be able to bend and lift up to 50 pounds repetitively with
or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time
with or without reasonable accommodation
- Exposure to temperatures that range from freezing to
sub-freezing (coolers, freezers, etc.) with or without reasonable
- Must be able to push, pull, squat, bend, and reach about and
below shoulders; repetitive use of hands with or without reasonable
Keywords: Ajinomoto Frozen Foods, Joplin , Production Janitor - Joplin, Other , Joplin, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!