General Utility - Joplin Plant
Company: Ajinomoto Frozen Foods
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Under immediate direction performs a variety of tasks including
inspecting, packing, palletizing, loading, unloading, lifting, and
moving production materials.
- Ensures quality of product being extruded, sliced, battered,
breaded, fried and/or refrigerated meets customer specifications,
along with company production standards and quality.
- Tends production line by watching for equipment malfunctions or
- Unpacks and loads raw materials into equipment, unloading work
in progress or finished product and moving materials to and from
- Inspects and spreads product by hand on moving conveyor belt to
ensure product consistency.
- Moves and palletizes finished and packaged product off
production lines, along with verifying code dates and labels.
- Stocks and restocks boxes, skids, and liners for next shift and
current shift as needed.
- Rotates into any line position as needed due to absences,
- Notifies lead or supervisory staff if unusual operations
- Performs general housekeeping duties in production area;
maintain a clean and safe work area in compliance with existing
- Complies with organization policies including, but not limited
to, safety, good manufacturing practices, food safety, and
employment and work rules.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 0 - 2 years of similar work experience in a manufacturing
- Ability to keep up with machine output production.
- Ability to understand and follow verbal instructions.
Keywords: Ajinomoto Frozen Foods, Joplin , General Utility - Joplin Plant, Other , Joplin, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!