Open availability between the hours of 7:15 am to 6:15 pmMonday
- Friday and Saturdays 7:15 amto 12:15 pm.
Provide prompt, courteous and accurate customer service while
assisting customers with teller transactions and banking inquires.
This position must acquire and maintain a working knowledge of bank
products and services to recognize cross sell opportunities and
refer customers. Serves as a first line contact for customers of
- Provide quality customer service to both internal and external
- Acknowledge the customer immediately and follow the
- Handle customer needs and inquiries with accuracy and
- Balance teller drawer daily and comply with all teller
standards and bank procedures. Keep cash secure to maintain a high
level of security.
- Complete all necessary documentation for customers in
accordance with bank policies and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain a neat, clean professional appearance and demonstrate
dependability and flexibility in performing the duties of this
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of online banking
products & services. Assist customers with newt and answer
- Participate in available training and utilize bank resources
and products to strengthen job knowledge.
- Cross train to cover other areas and broaden understanding of
overall banking services.
- Recognize opportunities to cross sell bank products and
services to existing and prospective customers.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Strong oral and written Communication Skills
- Detail Oriented
- 10-Key Adding Machine
- Basic Computer Skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Jack Henry)
Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply!
This position requires the ability to stand for extended periods
of time. The ability to sit, bend, squat, twist and lift/carry coin
bags weighing up to 50 lbs. is also required. This position
requires a working knowledge of computers, printers and general
The physical requirements described represent those that must be
met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions
of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or equivalent required. Cash handling and
balancing, customer service and/or prior teller/banking experience
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties, or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration without regard to race,
religion, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, status as a
protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by
applicable federal, state, or local law.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro