Company: Home Instead
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Home Instead is seeking professional, compassionate, and
reliable in-home caregivers to provide hourly care for our clients.
No medical experience/certification or caregiving experience
Working for Home Instead is a rewarding professional opportunity
and offers flexibility in your schedule.
- Hourly, part-time, full-time&mdashwe can build a schedule
that fits your life.
- $11/hour weekdays, $12/hour weekends
- You will be supported by a team whose goal is to ensure your
- Expand your skills through ongoing paid training.
- We pay competitive wages and offer health, dental and vision
insurance 401(k) savings plan annual raises and bonuses referral
bonuses and other bonuses for those with excellent job
Caregiving responsibilities include:
- Conversation, companionship, and mental stimulation
- Personal hygiene such a bathing, dressing, grooming and
- Cooking and nutritional guidance
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Medication reminders
- Transportation services
If you have a valid driver license and car insurance, high
school diploma/GED and are interested in enhancing lives and being
a part of the best non-medical home care company in the area, apply
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and
Keywords: Home Instead, Joplin , Personal CAREGiver, Other , Joplin, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!