Posted on: April 9, 2021
As a Civil Designer, you will provide assistance to
engineers/project using intermediate CAD software operations such
as advanced plan production, plan sheet creation, and entry-level
design principles. You may also travel to job sites for observation
or field work and work in all types of terrain and weather
You are passionate about:
- Working collaboratively with others
- Having ownership in the work you do
- Using your talents to positively affect communities
You bring to the team:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to contribute and work well on a team
- Associate degree in drafting
- 4+ years of drafting experience preferred
- Knowledge of AutoCAD software (Civil 3D preferred)
- Passion for detailed work
Olsson is a nationally recognized, employee-owned firm specializing
in planning and design, engineering, field services, environmental,
and technology. Founded in 1956 on the very mindset that drives us
today, we're here to improve communities by making them more
sustainable, better connected, and more efficient. Simply put, we
work to leave the world better than we found it.
As an Olsson employee, you'll receive our traditional benefits
package (health care, vision, dental, paid time off, etc.), plus
- Become an owner in the company after your first year through
our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Engage in work that has a positive impact in communities
- Receive an excellent 401(k) match
- Participate in a wellness program promoting balanced
- Benefit from a bonus system that rewards performance
- Have the possibility for flexible work arrangements
Olsson is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified minority, female,
veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open
positions. We do not discriminate against any applicant for
employment, or any employee because of race, color, religion,
national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
gender, disability, age, or military status.
Section 3 Residents are encouraged to apply for the position.
Who are Section 3 residents?
Section 3 residents are:
- Public housing residents
- Low and very-low income persons who live in the metropolitan
area or non-metropolitan county where a HUD-assisted project for
housing or community development is located.
Keywords: Olsson, Joplin , Civil Designer, Other , Joplin, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!