Business Customer Service Specialist I
Posted on: April 10, 2021
What's in it for you?
Our Business Customer Service Specialists earn an hourly base pay
between $12.95 to over $17.00 to start (based on overall
qualifications) plus have additional bonus/incentive opportunities
of up to $3K per month. Currently we're also offering a weekday
scheduled! That's right, no weekends! Add a full benefits package,
including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), tuition reimbursement,
paid time off, and work/life resources.
BUT, there is more, you receive an automatic pay increase every 6
months of active service up to top pay! Base pay + incentives; your
future with AT&T is looking bright.
As an AT&T employee you'll receive fabulous employee discounts
that are on average 50% off the following services:
- Wireless devices, accessories & service
- AT&T internet & fiber
- AT&T phone (formerly U-verse Voice)
- DIRECTV NOW
- DIRECTV (including Free HBO & NFL Sunday Ticket)
- Savings on travel, apparel, electronics, automobile and gym
membershipThe Business Customer Service Specialist handles customer
questions, complaints, and billing inquiries with the highest
degree of courtesy and professionalism. Strives to resolve customer
issues with one call resolution then transition the call to Sales
of additional products and services based on analyzing the
Offers alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective
of retaining customer's business. Handles business transactions in
connection with activation of new customer accounts on a computer
terminal. Communicates with customers using web-based tools and
demonstrates the associated proficiency in typing and grammar.
Makes financial decisions to protect/collect revenues and adjusts
customer accounts. May be required to achieve a sales quota. Has
broad working knowledge of AT&T practices and operations and
demonstrates continued and consistent proficiency in most of the
skill sets utilized within the Host Call Center. May assist
management with scheduling and tracking of the workforce and
vacation schedules in accordance with set Company guidelines and
requirements. May assist in training new employees. Performs other
duties as assigned by management.
The essential functions listed below are representative of duties
performed by this job title. Duties generally include but are not
limited to the following:
GENERAL ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS WHICH ARE NORMALLY REQUIRED:
1. Answers customer/client requests or inquiries concerning
services, products, billing, equipment, claims, and reports problem
2. May be required to work in one or multiple queues/skill sets
over various customer contact channels.
3. Responsible for improving customer retention through programs
and service provided to the customer
4. Utilizes mechanized systems to initiate and complete service
orders and handle customer requests.
5. Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products,
services and promotions.
6. Make recommendations according to customer's needs on features,
accessories, upgrades and rate plans.
7. Utilize operational systems to process purchases of AT&T
products and services; i.e. collections, payments for Wireless
bills and accessories.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS WHICH MAY BE REQUIRED FOR
A PARTICULAR JOB:
1. Administer system functions on all opening, closing, and
balancing procedures to according to finance guidelines.
2. May sell and provision wireless services, products, features,
equipment and accessories.
3. May be responsible for credit/inbound and outbound collections,
activations, customer service, E-services, revenue, fraud, business
and technical/roaming support inquiries, and other duties as
- No physical requirement
- At least 18 years of age
- 6 months experience operating a computer in Windows based
- Availability to work a flexible schedule which includes all hours
of call center operation
- Qualify on pre-employment screening
Study Guide for pre-employment screening (click the link below to
open the study guide)
Keywords: AT&T, Joplin , Business Customer Service Specialist I, IT / Software / Systems , Joplin, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!