Maintenance Technician - 12/hr days - 1st shift
Company: Cenveo Worldwide Limited
Posted on: March 13, 2019
Cenveo, a world leader in the management and distribution of print and related offerings is seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician in its Joplin facility.
The ideal candidate will have a High School diploma or equivalent (Technical Certification is preferred) and five years of demonstrated mechanical experience or previous printing experience and a high degree of mechanical aptitude and previous assembly experience.
Cenveo offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short & long term disability, 401k, ESPP, PTO and Company paid holidays.
Applicant must have a high degree of mechanical aptitude and the ability to troubleshoot.
Under minimal supervision maintains and repairs the plant equipment including web, sheetfed and digital presses, shipping, bindery and mailing equipment. The maintenance team is responsible for overall maintenance, troubleshooting, cleaning and repair of facility, grounds, machinery and equipment.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
These are functions a qualified incumbent or applicant must be able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation.
*Check compressor and dryer.
* Walk through fire safety inspection.
* Check ink dispenser and tank farm.
* Check compactor and paper baler operations.
* Inspect for air and water leaks.
* Perform preventive maintenance functions as outlined by equipment manufacturer's manual and/or as dictated by trade standards.
Other (Non-Essential) Functions
Includes functions which are normally performed by persons holding this title. However, these functions may be reassigned to other employees as part of a "Reasonable Accommodation" under the ADA.
* Other duties and assignments as required.
Physical Requirements & Environmental Conditions
* Ability to lift 50 lbs. or up to; 100 lbs. with assistance.
* Ability to fulfill contract overtime requirements.
* Exposure to heat and cold dependent on outside temperatures.
* Close tolerance strength such as disassembly of motors for repairs.
* Good vision (correctable to 20/20), hand/eye coordination, color code distinction.
* Ability to perform repairs in tight physical locations.
* Ability to work flexible hours to accommodate emergency situations.
* Ability to work at heights on temporary scaffolding/ladders.
Cenveo is an Equal Opportunity Employer
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Possess general mechanical, welding, and hydraulic physics knowledge.
* Must be familiar with national electrical codes and have basic electrical and electronical training.
* Must be able to work safely and without close supervision.
* Should possess good mechanical and electrical aptitude.
* Must have excellent communication and organizational skills.
* General knowledge of computers.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: Cenveo Worldwide Limited, Joplin , Maintenance Technician - 12/hr days - 1st shift, Human Resources , Joplin, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Other Human Resources Jobs
HR Personnel Assistant
Description: Job Duties: You will need to make outbound calls to jobseekers pertaining to joining our remote work-at-home job board to find employment. You will need to post classified job ads on a daily basis of (more...)
Company: Mommy Jobs Online
Posted on: 03/8/2019
Product Tester from Home (Part-time). No Exp. Required, $25-$45/hr.
Description: In-Home Usage Tester Product Tester--from--home Part-timePresently we're recruiting Product Testers from home in several US cities--to expand our private network of In-Home Usage Testers IHUT to (more...)
Company: American Consumer Panels
Posted on: 03/12/2019
Recruiters Needed telecommute
Description: Dental Plan Company, featured on 60-Minutes and in the Wall Street Journal, and Good Morning
Posted on: 02/27/2019
42A Human Resources Specialist
Description: When a Soldier has a question about benefits, policy, or needs help with a sensitive issue, the Army National Guard's Human Resources Specialist is the primary go-to person. As an HR Specialist, you will (more...)
Company: Army National Guard
Posted on: 02/24/2019
Senior Clinical Strategy & Practice Professional - Enterprise Talent Development / Humanas Continui
Description: Description Be a part of Humana's Enterprise Talent Development team: as a Senior Clinical Strategy Practice Professional, you will support Humana's clinicians with your ability to execute an interdisciplinary (more...)
Posted on: 02/26/2019
Benefit Consultant/Trainer. FT/PT.
Description: I am looking for Moms and Dads who want to work train 100 from home as a Benefit Consultant with AmeriPlan USA, a Discount Medical Plan Organization. AmeriPlan
Posted on: 03/2/2019
Human Resources Assistant
Description: SUMMARY OF JOB DUTIES br br The Human Resources Assistant will assist the RazorTemps program with recruiting individuals for various positions throughout the University of Arkansas. The HR Assistant (more...)
Company: University of Arkansas
Posted on: 03/13/2019
Current College Students - On-Campus Content Creator ($20/hr) - 10-Day, Part Time
Description: As a Media Producer for CampusReel you will be responsible for filming, curating, and organizing a series of short videos that give prospective
Posted on: 03/2/2019
Current College Students - SAT Instructor (Up to $25/hr)
Description: The Princeton Review is looking to hire some part-time SAT Instructors br br Why teach for TPR br br Our instructors love what they do This an intellectually challenging job that allows you (more...)
Company: The Princeton Review
Posted on: 03/13/2019
Operator, Formed Meat Department, 2nd Shift, -Starting at $14.98/ HR with .45 Cent Shift Diff per ho
Description: Overview At Pinnacle Foods we are at the top of our game and the key to our success is clear. Everything we do is driven by our purpose: unleashing brand potential, dynamically evolving and improving (more...)
Company: Pinnacle Foods
Posted on: 03/16/2019