Production Assistant - 12/hr days - 3rd shift
Company: Cenveo Worldwide Limited
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Cenveo, a world leader in the management and distribution of print and related offerings is seeking Production Assistants in its Joplin, MO facility.
The ideal candidate will have a High School diploma or equivalent, the ability to identify and distinguish colors and the ability to work well with others.
Cenveo offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short & long term disability, 401k, ESPP, PTO and Company paid holidays.
Obtains cardboard packaging, forms boxes, prints labels, packs finished material into boxes, and seals entire unit when finished.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
These are functions a qualified incumbent or applicant must be able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Obtain cardboard boxes from Material Handler.
* Form and tape boxes; print labels when necessary.
* Shrink wrap sheeted and fan folded products.
* Pack finished material into boxes and tape box.
* Rework material returned by the customer that is packaged or labeled incorrectly.
* Detect any errors made by slitter operators and correct.
* Complete special projects as directed by supervisor.
* Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
* Notify operator of any quality problems.
* Form cartons and print case labels which may include special customer stock numbers, purchase order numbers and any other special information.
* Label cartons in correct position.
* Pack rolls into bag and or proper carton.
* Maintain good housekeeping in work area.
* Follow all documented and accepted company, plant and department policies and procedures with special attention to safety guidelines and practices while exhibiting a positive attitude.
* Participate in safety training.
* Report any and all uncontrolled hazards, injuries, and near misses to shift supervisor.
* Suggest and participate in safety improvements such as job hazard analysis, audits, inspections, and safety committee.
Other (Non-Essential) Functions
Includes functions which are normally performed by persons holding this title. However, these functions may be reassigned to other employees as part of a "Reasonable Accommodation" under the ADA.
* Other duties as assigned.
Physical Requirements & Environmental Conditions
* Frequently lift, carry or move up to 50 lbs.
* Requires frequent standing, walking, carrying, bending, stooping, grasping, and reaching.
* Requires standing and walking up to 100% of shift on a concrete floor.
* Exposure to moving mechanical parts and moderate noise.
Cenveo is an Equal Opportunity Employer
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close-up vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
* Ability to identify and distinguish colors.
* Must have the ability to work cooperatively with others.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: Cenveo Worldwide Limited, Joplin , Production Assistant - 12/hr days - 3rd shift, Human Resources , Joplin, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!