HR Team Member - Starting hourly wage $17.00
Company: TAMKO Building Products LLC
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Summary of Essential Job FunctionsTo perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. Additional duties may also be assigned.
- Prepares incoming and outgoing mail for distribution including
maintaining accurate records.
- Sorts and distributes mail to proper mail bins.
- Receives, stores, and issues materials, equipment and other
items from stockroom.
- Receives, unpacks, verifies and records incoming
- Operates onsite machines that address, fold, stuff, seal and
stamp outgoing mail.
- Travels to delivery sites on foot and via company provided
- Assembles specified literature orders as indicated by
distribution tables or instructions.
- Requisitions and stores literature materials to maintain
- Actively communicates with internal sales employees,
distributors, architects, roofers, homeowners and other customers
for literature needs.
- Keys, prints, and closes literature orders in the order entry
- Physically packs literature orders and maintains record of
correct addresses, package weights and shipping methods.
- Transports boxes of literature by lifting and/or using
- Engages in inventory management and records inventory levels as
- Engages in process improvement; applies Six Sigma methodology
to continuously improve existing processes.
- Maintains and promotes a clean and efficient work space.
- Successfully works with multiple departments including customer
service, accounting, marketing, sales and HR to coordinate
distribution and processes.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required,
2 year degree preferred.
- Ability to comprehend and draft simple instructions, short
correspondence and memos.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and
small group situations to customers, vendors and other employees of
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply
and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations
using units of American money and weight measurement, volume and
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
detailed written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with
problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized
- Have or be able to obtain a Class E driver's license and a
clean driving record.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have
working knowledge of Microsoft Office software particularly Excel,
Word, Visio and PowerPoint. SAP, Esker and warehouse management
experience is preferred.
Physical Requirements/Work EnvironmentThe physical demands and work
environment characteristics described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- The employee is regularly required to move about office
buildings and communicate with other employees, customers, and
- The employee must operate computers and other office equipment,
as well as position self to receive, sort, and distribute mail,
boxes, and other materials.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds
and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- The employee is frequently exposed to outside weather
conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving
mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is
In addition to an attractive wage, this position offers a
competitive benefits package including Group Health and Life
Insurance, Vision and Dental Insurance, a Flexible Benefits Plan, a
401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match, a Profit Sharing
Retirement Plan, and other benefits.#TMKO1This job description is
subject to change at any time.
Keywords: TAMKO Building Products LLC, Joplin , HR Team Member - Starting hourly wage $17.00, Human Resources , Joplin, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!