Company: BORDERTOWN / INDIGO SKY CASINOS
Posted on: September 8, 2023
Indigo Sky Casino - Wyandotte, OK
- Valet is to provide a positive impression to the guest upon
arriving and leaving to the casino/hotel.
- The Valet primary objective is to provide satisfactory customer
service. Valet is the one responsible for parking, retrieval of
guest's vehicles and customer service. Before parking the vehicles,
Valet must evaluate and then document vehicle damage, if any,
before giving them a valet receipt ticket and parking it in the
designated garage or lot.
- The Valet has to record the location of the parking space as
well as the number on the valet ticket.
- Valet must be comfortable driving any kind of vehicle, whether
big, small and with different transmission types. They also answer
any queries that the guests may have.
- Valet may have to go to short or long distances to retrieve
vehicles swiftly. The Valet must provide claim check as well as
instructing the guests about ways to reclaim their vehicle.
- The Valet must park guest vehicles in the specified areas
through a safe and efficient way.
- The Valet must give travel directions as well as information to
property events and promotions.
- The Valet must give accurate and timely reports as well as
documentation of the departmental activities and pertaining status
that includes claim check, statements, vehicle damage, and
conditions that need attention. The Valet must know and obeys all
- The Valet must be courteous in treating the customers and also
in resolving any service issues.
- The Valet must deliver any internal and external service for
the guest and ensuring all interaction.
- The Valet must be capable of giving apt and well-informed
- Above average oral communication skills
- Excellent customer service
- Problem solving capability
- High capacity for learning
This Job description in no way states or implies that these are the
only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be
required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other
duties requested by his or her Supervisor.
EDUCATION: High School diploma or GED.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 6 months experience in the valet field
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS: Be able to obtain/maintain Eastern
Shawnee Tribe of Oklahoma gaming license. Valid driver license
required. CDL or Chauffeur's license preferred.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Strength to move up to 25 lbs at a time.
Must be able to stand or walk for a minimum of 8 hours and maneuver
in or outside the casino. Visual acuity to observe and react to
handle customer complaints or questions. Ability to work in a fast
paced environment. Must be able to bend, kneel, twist and
stretch/reach above head. Have good dexterity in fingers
WORK ENVIRONMENT: We maintain an alcohol/drug-free workplace. Must
have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and perform in
casino operations containing smoke and second hand smoke with high
noise level and bright lights. Must be able and willing to work
nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
SPECIAL WORKING CONDITIONS: Must possess excellent communication
skills. Physical dexterity to run and retrieve guest vehicle,
operate manual/automatic automobiles. Observation skills of vehicle
before parking, ticket writing skills, work outside, exposed to the
elements in a hot or cold environment, temperature in excess of 100
degrees or below 32 degrees. Must have clean driving record with no
Keywords: BORDERTOWN / INDIGO SKY CASINOS, Joplin , Valet, Hospitality & Tourism , Wyandotte, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!