- Incentives - Quarterly bonuses up to $3200/year (we succeed
together!) based on hotel results
- Work-life-balance - Flexible scheduling, paid time off, hotel
discounts and free room nights
- Career growth - Mentorship, cross-training, development plans,
management training, and more-over 200 internal promotions this
- Health and well-being - Medical, dental, vision, prescription,
life, disability and Team Member Assistance Program
- Retirement - Company-matched 401(k)
- Award-winning - Ranked among Forbes' Best Midsize Employers
What you will do:
Serve as the happy, helpful face of our hotel to guests entering
and departing our front door.
Ensure exceptional, positive experiences for our diverse team
members and guests.
-Assist guests in a friendly, efficient, courteous, and
-Perform front desk related functions, which include checking
guests in and out, promoting company programs, maintaining guest
records, cash handling, monitoring guest satisfaction, and problem
-Assist with breakfast and 5:30 p.m. Kickback service, which may
include food preparation, set up, guest service (host or
bartender), and clean-up.
-Present and maintain a high standard of integrity, service, and
hospitality to promote the Drury culture to customers and
- Ensure an exceptional guest experience by providing courteous,
friendly, guest service with a +1 Service attitude.
What we expect of you:
With your can-do spirit and unique personality, you will shine at
We seek friendly, highly organized communicators and multitaskers
with these qualifications.
-Warm and friendly manner in relating to and interacting with the
-Demonstrated attention to detail while handling multiple tasks
-Familiarity with handling money, making change, and using office
machines in day-to-day activities
-Ability to speak and receive direction (written and verbal
direction) in English
-Willingness and ability to work alone as scheduled
Rise. Shine. Work Happy.