Company: Papa Murphy's
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Our Story: Papa Murphy's is different on purpose. Not only
because we make our pizzas completely from scratch with fresh
ingredients at over 1,300 locations nationwide, but because we do
it with swagger. We know our product is better than our
competitors. The fact that our pizza is take 'n' bake adds to the
quality of our pies and to the convenience for our guests. At Papa
Murphy's, we don't think it's cheesy to love where you work.
Bringing happiness to guests one fresh pizza at a time is a great
start, but the Shift Supervisor role has many other rewarding
benefits as well.
Position Overview: In this lively leadership role, the Shift
Supervisor champions Papa Murphy's commitment to quality, service,
integrity, and teamwork by:
- Conquer all aspects of the Crew Member position.
- Oversee and encourage all team members to be their best on
- Accomplish or assist with all necessary tasks to ensure all
aspects of the store are prepared for the projected business
- Energize team members so the store operates to or above the
standard guest service, product quality, food handling, sanitation,
safety, and security guidelines.
- Hold yourself and other team members accountable for all cash
handling, schedules, breaks, opening and or closing duties, and
accurate shift paperwork using the POS.
- Address emergencies, guest complaints, equipment problems,
product shortage, and team member problems, in a calm and friendly
- Train and develop team members for successful growth and
- Operate the store independently if needed, in the absence of the
What we bring to the table:
- Work within your local community
- No late hours, ovens, grease traps, or public restrooms
- Opportunity to work with an amazing team
- Earn more dough with tips!
- Education and tuition assistance
What you bring to the table:
(Position-specific knowledge, skills, abilities, and more)
- Ability to communicate, read, and apply fundamental math skills
- Outstanding customer services skills.
- Capacity to manage various difficult or emotional guest and crew
- Novice computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and
- Basic knowledge of store financials, P&Ls, break-even, food
cost, labor cost, and other economic information relative to store
Foundations of your career:
- Desire to be a team player and lead with a great attitude!
- Just to help you know the business, at lease six months
experience in QSR (or previous crew) involvement.
- Ability to build positive relationships with supervisors,
co-workers, and guests!
- We'd like you to be knowledgeable in food safety. So, a food
handlers' card and/or ServeSafe certified is preferred, but not
- Regularly required to stand and walk; use hands to finger,
handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to bend and stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Must be able to perform cleaning duties such as wiping tables and
equipment, sweeping and mopping.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- Maintain punctual and regular attendance at work.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representation
of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required
in this position and shall not be construed as a declaration of the
total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular
position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks
other than those specifically presented in this description.
Papa Murphy's International, Inc. provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: Papa Murphy's, Joplin , Shift Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Joplin, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!