Assistant Store Manager
Company: Papa Murphy's Holdings, Inc.
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Our Story: Papa Murphy's is different on purpose. Not only
because we make our pizzas completely from scratch with fresh
ingredients at over 1,300 locations nationwide, but because we do
it with swagger. We know our product is better than our
competitors. The fact that our pizza is Take n' Bake adds to the
quality of our pies and to the convenience for our guests. And the
fact that we hire individuals who value quality, service, integrity
and teamwork is what makes us the best.
At Papa Murphy's, we don't think it's cheesy to love where you
work. Bringing happiness to guests one fresh pizza at a time is a
great start, but the Assistant Store Manager role has many other
Position Overview: In this engaging leadership role, the Assistant
Store Manager champions Papa Murphy's commitment to quality,
service, integrity, and teamwork by:
* Creating a positive experience and culture every day for
* Modeling incredible customer service and training store personnel
to do the same.
* Flexing your business skills to create efficient operations,
happy guests, and a profitable store
* Applying administrative expertise by providing accurate reports,
tracking and reconciling coupons and certificates, and creating and
posting crew work schedules
* Keeping employees and customers safe by ensuring the store meets
standards for optimum costs and top-notch performance while
maintaining proper operational and health labor laws at the
Federal, State and Local levels
* Helping us monitor the dough by monitoring cash procedures in the
store and ensuring accuracy of bank deposits, cash drawers,
reconciliation, and justification of all cash variances.
* Assembling the ultimate pizza experience for every guest
* Baking up your management skills, by assuming store operations in
the absence of the rad Store Manager
What we bring to the table:
* Variety in your day to day
* No grease traps or late store hours
* Competitive Benefits & 401k
* Working with amazing people
* Earn more dough with tips!
What you bring to the table:
(Position-specific knowledge, skills, abilities, and more)
* 1-2 years of awesome supervisory experience at another lucky
* ServSafe certification required - you're a food and beverage
* Ability to wow an audience with good communication skills.
* Exceptional customer service skills and strategies to keep
customers lining up for more pizza
* Technically wholesome: Adequate computer skills, including MS
Word, Excel, Outlook, and POS.
* You know how to meet deadlines, just like you know how to help a
customer quickly and efficiently.
* Team player: Willingness to jump in and cover shifts in the event
* Stand and walk, reach with hands, and arms, bend and stoop, kneel
or crouch; this job has you on your feet up to 75% of the time.
* Must be able to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representation
of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required
in this position and shall not be construed as a declaration of the
total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular
position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks
other than those specifically presented in this description.
Papa Murphy's provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: Papa Murphy's Holdings, Inc., Joplin , Assistant Store Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Joplin, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!