Company: Great Western Dining Service, Inc.
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Great Western Dining Service, Inc. at Kansas City University-
JOPLIN has an immediate opening for a cashier position.6:00AM to
3:00PM, Monday - FridayDuties will include cleaning and sanitizing
the dining room equipment, tables and surfaces, assist with
cleaning and sanitizing of kitchen equipment and workstations. The
cashier is responsible for operating the cash register or Point of
Sale Station (POS), including cash and credit card
- Maintain a pleasant, kind, and welcoming attitude toward
- Operates electronic cash register/POS, entering correct
charges, collecting accurate amounts of money or debit/credit card
payments and providing correct change to customers.
- Complete AM HACCP Logs.
- Prepare the dining room for the start of meal service.
- Make tea and coffee for each meal service.
- Clean & sanitize the dining rooms surfaces, equipment, and all
tables throughout all meal service.
- Assist in setting up meal stations with entre accompaniments or
- Other duties as assigned
- Maintain a clean and professional appearanceCashier
- Significant walking or other means of mobility.
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time
(up to 8 hours).
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently
lift to 20 pounds
Keywords: Great Western Dining Service, Inc., Joplin , Cashier- Cafeteria, Hospitality & Tourism , Joplin, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!