LPN / LVN - Home Health Administrative - $20-30 per hour
Company: INTEGRIS Health
Posted on: November 19, 2023
INTEGRIS Health is seeking a LPN / LVN Home Health
Administrative for a job in Miami, Oklahoma.Job Description &
- Specialty: Administrative
- Discipline: LPN / LVN
- Duration: Ongoing
- Shift: days
- Employment Type: Staff
INTEGRIS Health MIAMI, Oklahoma's largest not-for-profit health
system has a great opportunity for a FT LPN Intake Specialist in
Miami, OK. In this position, you'll work Days with our Home Health
team providing exceptional care to those who have entrusted
INTEGRIS Health with their healthcare needs. If our mission of
partnering with people to live healthier lives speaks to you, apply
today. We invite you to join us as we strive to be The Most Trusted
Partner for Health.
Intake Specialist Clinical is responsible for coordinating patient
admission to home care services in a smooth systematic process, as
well as, arranging for necessary ancillary services so that they
are complimentary and non-duplicative. Acts as a liaison for care
coordination with staff within the organization or with outside
INTEGRIS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in
any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law,
including protected veteran or disability status.
- Current licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or
Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Oklahoma or current
multistate license from a Nurse Licensure Compact (eNLC) member
- 3 years experience in a Home Health Care environment
- 1 year experience in INTAKE/Referrals for Home Health Care
- 1 year experience in scheduling field employees for home
- 1 year experience in Lab ordering/monitoring
- Triage experienceICP Clinics Only:
- Current LPN or RN license
- Experience in a Cardiovascular Clinic preferred
The Intake Specialist Clinical responsibilities include, but are
not limited to, the following:
- Oversees all Intake personnel as a Lead.
- Serves as the first line contact for referral of client care
calls from physician's offices, discharge planners, and others
including all interactions with clinical team members,
administrative associates, and patients.
- Receives and maintains referrals.
- Maintains an accurate census.
- Receives and enters data for new and current patients and
employee records. Obtains information to complete the intake form.
Tracks information regarding changes in client status. Completes
and processes all post hospital assessments.
- Documents all communications in agency management system.
- Facilitates coordination of care by field clinicians.
Coordinates and assigns all necessary equipment. Coordinates and
schedules the clinical care of patients with the appropriately
matched caregivers schedules and service areas. Communicates
schedules to patients and field staff.
- Initiates and monitors non-patient care service referral for
Durable Medical Equipment (DME) process.
- Participates in obtaining and verification of insurance
information and physician licensure.
- Received verbal orders from physicians.
- Verifies that physician orders have been received and discusses
patient status with appropriate concerned parties.
- Serves as customer service representative for hospital care
managers, physicians and staff.ICP Clinics only:
- Receives and maintains referrals to Home Health or other Health
Care entities as needed
- May round with physician in the hospital and assist with order
- May function as triage nurse within the clinical settingReports
to Administrator and Clinical Manager.This position may have
additional or varied physical demand/or respiratory fit test
requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project
SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for
additional information.Normal Office environment.All applicants
will receive consideration regardless of membership in any
protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law,
including protected veteran or disability status.Integirs Job ID
#90895. Posted job title: LPN Intake Specialist - Home Health -
DaysAbout INTEGRIS HealthAs the state's largest not-for-profit and
Oklahoma-owned health care system, with hospitals, specialty
clinics, family care practices and centers of excellence, INTEGRIS
Health is here for you. But medicine isn't always about caring for
the sick. It's about doing everything in our power to keep our
friends and neighbors and every Oklahoman healthy.
The future of caring for illness is firmly rooted in wellness.
That's why INTEGRIS Health doctors are here for you every day, with
everything from the lifesaving care that can restore your health to
wisdom and guidance on staying healthy.
We believe deeply that if we work together - and we work hard - we
can all live fuller, healthier lives, and give future generations
the gift of true health and well-being. Benefits
- Employee assistance programs
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
Keywords: INTEGRIS Health, Joplin , LPN / LVN - Home Health Administrative - $20-30 per hour, Healthcare , Miami, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!