Registered Nurse (RN) - On-Call
Company: Integrity Home Care + Hospice
Posted on: March 14, 2023
Full Time compensation and benefits but only work 26 weeks out
of the year! Rotating schedule - On-Call from Mon -Thurs 5:00pm to
8:00am, Fri at 5:00pm - Mon at 8:00am - one week on and the next
off Reduce stress and burnout! Provide hospice nursing care where
patients want to be - in the comfort of their own home. Why you'll
love what you do at Integrity Home Care + Hospice:
- Experience true work/life balance with flexible full-time,
part-time, and per diem schedules
- Perform 1:1 direct care in client homes
- Hands-on training supplemented with virtual learning
- 24/7 clinical support as part of a larger interdisciplinary
- Advance your career with clinical and business leadership
tracksWe are recruiting for a compassionate Hospice Registered
Nurse (RN) to reliably serve patients in the Monett area. This is a
- Visit a variety of clients in their own home-Performing
assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound
care, treatments, and procedures and comfort care.
- Monitoring clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical
or Client Services Manager.
- Following up with, executing, and properly documenting doctors'
- Performing client assessments as necessary.
- Occasional on call after hours and/or weekendsWhat you should
- Active and current RN license
- One year of clinical experience preferred
- Previous hospice experience welcomed, but not required. We will
- Ability to travel locally to cases as assignedBenefits may
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- 401(k) with company match
- Continued education, training, and tuition reimbursementApply
Today!Integrity Home Care & Hospice is passionately dedicated to
improving the healthcare system because everyone has had a personal
experience with the struggle that comes with a change in health. We
are here to help and support you and your family as you seek to
improve or simply maintain your health and independence at home.
Our mission is to identify and meet your home care needs and the
needs of its employees with unmatched skill, compassion, and
integrity. Integrity Home Care & Hospice is an equal opportunity
employer, and qualified applicants will not be discriminated
against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: Integrity Home Care + Hospice, Joplin , Registered Nurse (RN) - On-Call, Healthcare , Joplin, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...