Physical Therapist (PT)
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Reduce stress and burnout! Provide clinical care where patients
want to be - in the comfort of their own home.
Why you'll love what you do at Integrity Home Care +
- Experience true work/life balance with flexible full-time,
part-time, and per diem schedules
- Perform 1:1 direct care in client homes
- Hands-on training supplemented with virtual learning
- 24/7 clinical support as part of a larger interdisciplinary
- Advance your career with clinical and business leadership
We are recruiting for a compassionate Home Health Physical
Therapist (PT) to reliably serve patients in Southwestern Missouri.
This is a full-time position.
What you'll do:
Visit a variety of clients in their own home, helping them recover
from an injury, illness, surgery, or hospitalization.
- Develop and implement appropriate individualized care plans,
including manual therapeutic exercises, gait training, balance, and
- Continually assess and revise the Physical Therapy - PT care
plan, and participate with nursing in the multidisciplinary care
plan, as appropriate.
- Progress your clients from discharge to meeting their goals at
- Provide education to the patient and/or their family
What you should have:
- Active and current PT license
- One year of clinical experience preferred
- Previous home health care experience welcomed, but not
required. We will train you!
- Ability to travel locally to cases as assigned
Benefits may include:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- 401(k) with company match
- Continued education, training, and tuition reimbursement
Apply Today!Integrity Home Care & Hospice is passionately dedicated
to improving the healthcare system because everyone has had a
personal experience with the struggle that comes with a change in
health. We are here to help and support you and your family as you
seek to improve or simply maintain your health and independence at
home. Our mission is to identify and meet your home care needs and
the needs of its employees with unmatched skill, compassion, and
integrity. Integrity Home Care & Hospice is an equal opportunity
employer, and qualified applicants will not be discriminated
against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Joplin , Physical Therapist (PT), Healthcare , Joplin, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!