Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Part-time
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: November 16, 2022
Reduce stress and burnout! Provide clinical care where patients
want to be - in the comfort of their own home.
Why you'll love what you do at Integrity Home Care +
- Experience true work/life balance with flexible full-time,
part-time, and per diem schedules
- Perform 1:1 direct care in client homes
- Hands-on training supplemented with virtual learning
- 24/7 clinical support as part of a larger interdisciplinary
- Advance your career with clinical and business leadership
We are recruiting for a compassionate Speech Language Pathologist
(SLP) to reliably serve patients in the Joplin area. This is a
What you'll do:
Visit a variety of clients in their own home, helping them recover
from an injury, illness, surgery, or hospitalization.
- Perform thorough evaluations to assess, diagnose, and provide
therapeutic interventions for clients who are experiencing speech,
language, communication, or swallowing difficulties.
- Develop a treatment plan based on the evaluation, physician's
orders, and recommended goals.
- Continually assess and revise the speech therapy care plan, and
participate with BAYADA clinicians in the multidisciplinary care
plan, as appropriate.
- Educate and instruct patients, family members, or other patient
representatives, in rehabilitative care and activities necessary to
promote the client's health, safety, and independent living.
What you should have:
- Active and current SLP license
- One year of clinical experience preferred
- Previous home health care experience welcomed, but not
required. We will train you!
- Ability to travel locally to cases as assigned
Benefits may include:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- 401(k) with company match
- Continued education, training, and tuition reimbursement
Apply Today!Integrity Home Care & Hospice is passionately dedicated
to improving the healthcare system because everyone has had a
personal experience with the struggle that comes with a change in
health. We are here to help and support you and your family as you
seek to improve or simply maintain your health and independence at
home. Our mission is to identify and meet your home care needs and
the needs of its employees with unmatched skill, compassion, and
integrity. Integrity Home Care & Hospice is an equal opportunity
employer, and qualified applicants will not be discriminated
against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Joplin , Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Part-time, Healthcare , Joplin, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!