Registered Nurse (RN), Home Health Joplin
Company: Integrity Home Care
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Grow With IntegrityIntegrity Home Care & Hospice is seeking
individuals in your area to provide high quality home care. - We
believe our clients deserve to have a safe home life with dignity
and independence. If you enjoy providing patient care within a home
setting and if you are -a leader -that is -ready to inspire our
talented medical professionals to uphold our promise of quality
care, this is your real opportunity to make a difference!We are
currently seeking a -Registered Nurse -for our Home Health
department. This position will plan, organize and direct care with
emphasis on community health education/experience. Our RN will
build from the resources of the community to plan and direct
services to meet the needs of individual and -their family within
their homes and communities.The -Registered Nurse -is responsible
the following daily tasks and is not limited to...
- Assists in development, review and revision of the plan of
- Does client admissions for the home health department.
- Provides nursing care in accordance with physician's plan of
treatment, individual plan of care, as authorized by client's payer
- Observes, records and reports reaction to treatment and any
changes in client's condition to appropriate personnel and/or
- Provides ongoing instruction and supervision of client, family
or other health team personnel in the plan of treatment.
- May supervise LPN's and Home Health Aides.
- Prepares and submits timely written documentation as required
- Participates in education programs, quality assessment
activities, nurse's meetings and other staff meetings as
- May take an on-call rotation.Candidate MUST: -
- Be a graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Current state license and CPR certification.
- Possess one (1) to two (2) years of recent acute care
experience in an institutional setting is preferred.
- Possess one (1) to two (2) years of recent experience in Home
Care or Home Health is preferred.Integrity will offer...
- Caring Supportive Team environment
- Monday thru Friday hours
- Bi weekly Direct Deposit
- Major Medical Insurance*
- HSA Qualified Health Insurance with Wellness Benefit*
- Flexible Spending Account*
- 401k Savings Plan with company match*
- Dental, Vision, Short term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance*
- Paid Time Off*
- Free Continual Education for personal and professional
development, including CEUs! *Hours minimum average may apply -If
you or someone that you know are interested in our RN Case Manager
position, please complete our online application and contact our
recruiters TODAY!Call or text Amanda today at 417-689-8969 for
Keywords: Integrity Home Care, Joplin , Registered Nurse (RN), Home Health Joplin, Healthcare , Joplin, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!