Urgent Care job in Joplin, MO
Company: Archway Physician Recruitment
Posted on: July 28, 2022
Urgent Care opening in Joplin, Missouri. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
**Urgent Care opening in Southwest Missouri**
* Located in ***Joplin, MO*** - 70 miles from Springfield, MO and
85 miles from Fayetteville, AR!
* Service area of 450,000 people
* Full-time, permanent opening
* Hospital-employed opportunity
* **BC/BE in Emergency Medicine, Family Practice or IM/Peds
* Schedule: 15 shifts/month
* Open 8 am 8 pm Monday Friday; 10 am 6 pm Saturday and Sunday
* Walk-in patients with minor injuries and illnesses
* Two free-standing facilities
* 50,000 annual visits
* CLIA waived Lab and X-ray on-site
* Excellent marketing and hospital support
* Work with an experienced staff of RNs and Radiology
* A competitive rate of $120/hour
* Excellent benefits including paid relocation, paid malpractice &
tail coverage, annual CME allowance and PTO accrual!
The 4th largest metropolitan area in the state, Joplin has a
strong, diverse economic base. With low crime rates and the 2nd
lowest ranking for cost of living in the nation, Joplin is the
perfect place to raise a family. Our area has a mild climate with
all four seasons. With access to 4 major airports, our location is
convenient for those who love travel.
Whether your idea of fun includes the arts, sports, the great
outdoors, history, or excellent dining, Southwest Missouri has you
covered. Our area offers a many outdoor activities for your
enjoyment, with a number of nearby golf courses, hiking trails,
parks, and lakes.
Southwest Missouri boasts excellent public and private schools,
several colleges, and 2 universities. Our schools offer top-notch
learning environments for youths, led by quality teaching
Keywords: Archway Physician Recruitment, Joplin , Urgent Care job in Joplin, MO, Healthcare , Joplin, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!