Medical Assistant (MA) - Endocrinology
Company: Mercy Health
Posted on: June 20, 2022
$1,000 Sign on Bonus Available!Mercy Endocrinology is seeking a
full-time (40 hours a week) Medical Assistant to join our
team.OVERVIEW:Assists the physician and office staff with selected
duties to include clerical processing, patient preparation,
scheduling, lab, x-ray and medical records.
- Clinic Schedule: Monday - Saturday, 8am to 5pm
- Street Location: 100 Mercy Way, Joplin
- Regular performance incentives -
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000 for continuing education.
- Health/Dental/Vision available after day one. -
- Annual contribution of $100 per month - to eligible co-workers
enrolled in the Dependent Care FSA. -
- Paid parental leave for new parents. -
- 401k with employer match. -
- Paid PTO for volunteering. -
- Competitive salary. -
- Future career growth! -Qualifications:
- Education: High School Diploma or GED. Knowledge of medical
practice, care, examination, diagnostic and treatment room
- Experience: Must have computer experience and good
communication skills.What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a
positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step
with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid
to do a little extra to deliver excellent care - that's just part
of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we
encourage you to apply.Find us at: - - - - **If you are selected
for an interview, you will receive an email invitation (from a
Modern Hire email address) to self-schedule. - Please ensure the
email provided on your application is checked regularly.**Mercy has
determined this is a safety-sensitive position. -The ability to
work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an
essential function of this job.
Keywords: Mercy Health, Joplin , Medical Assistant (MA) - Endocrinology, Healthcare , Joplin, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!