Registered Respiratory Therapist - Respiratory job in Joplin, MO
Company: Gifted Healthcare
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Respiratory Therapist (CRT/RRT) Travel Job
Respiratory Therapists provides respiratory care treatment, oxygen
services, diagnostic testing, and ventilation support services to
both in-patients and out-patients ranging in age from neonatal to
geriatric. As a CRT/RRT, you may perform ECG, EEG, pulmonary static
function testing, bronchoscopy, and any other testing as deemed
within the scope of practice by national standards. Our ideal
Respiratory Therapist candidate must be able to analyze and score
data and make patients of all backgrounds feel comfortable.
Respiratory Therapist (CRT/RRT) Responsibilities:
- Monitor and wean Oxygen Therapy and artificial
- CRT/RRT draws, analyzes, and reports Arterial Blood Gases and
- Delivers intermittent therapy and assists with changing of
- Respiratory Therapist performs routine and advanced therapeutic
procedures according to established policy and procedure.
- Operate, maintain, and repair respiratory equipment to ensure
proper static functioning, cleanliness, and operation.
- CRT/RRT performs CPR and bag- mask ventilation.
- Consult with physicians to develop patient treatment
- Respiratory Therapist performs diagnostic tests such as
measuring lung capacity and monitors patients' treatment.
- Participate in the development and/or implementation of patient
- CRT/RRT administers pulmonary static function tests for
assessment of lung static function and draws blood and analyzes the
oxygen, carbon dioxide, and Ph levels.
- Performs Endotracheal Intubations.
- Respiratory Therapist collects, reviews, and maintains a
patient's medical history and records
- Educate patients, families, physicians, nursing, and other
members of the health care team on procedures and treatment
- CRT/RRT assists physicians to perform special procedures.
Keywords: Gifted Healthcare, Joplin , Registered Respiratory Therapist - Respiratory job in Joplin, MO, Healthcare , Joplin, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!