Registered Nurse (RN), Home Health
Company: Integrity Home Care and Hospice
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Grow With IntegrityIntegrity Home Care & Hospice is seeking
individuals in your area to provide high quality home care. We
believe our clients deserve to have a safe home life with dignity
and independence. If you enjoy providing patient care within a home
setting and if you are a leader that is ready to inspire our
talented medical professionals to uphold our promise of quality
care, this is your real opportunity to make a difference!We are
currently seeking a Registered Nurse for our Home Health
department. This position will plan, organize and direct care with
emphasis on community health education/experience. Our RN will
build from the resources of the community to plan and direct
services to meet the needs of individual and their family within
their homes and communities.The Registered Nurse is responsible the
following daily tasks and is not limited to...
- Assists in development, review and revision of the plan of
- Does client admissions for the home health department.
- Provides nursing care in accordance with physician's plan of
treatment, individual plan of care, as authorized by client's payer
- Observes, records and reports reaction to treatment and any
changes in client's condition to appropriate personnel and/or
- Provides ongoing instruction and supervision of client, family
or other health team personnel in the plan of treatment.
- May supervise LPN's and Home Health Aides.
- Prepares and submits timely written documentation as required
- Participates in education programs, quality assessment
activities, nurse's meetings and other staff meetings as
- May take an on-call rotation.Candidate MUST:
- Be a graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Current state license and CPR certification.
- Possess one (1) to two (2) years of recent acute care
experience in an institutional setting is preferred.
- Possess one (1) to two (2) years of recent experience in Home
Care or Home Health is preferred.Integrity will offer...
- Caring Supportive Team environment
- Monday thru Friday hours
- Bi weekly Direct Deposit
- Major Medical Insurance*
- HSA Qualified Health Insurance with Wellness Benefit*
- Flexible Spending Account*
- 401k Savings Plan with company match*
- Dental, Vision, Short term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance*
- Paid Time Off*
- Free Continual Education for personal and professional
development, including CEUs! *Hours minimum average may applyIf you
or someone that you know are interested in our RN Case Manager
position, please complete our online application and contact our
recruiters TODAY!Call or text Amanda today at 417-689-8969 for
Keywords: Integrity Home Care and Hospice, Joplin , Registered Nurse (RN), Home Health, Healthcare , Joplin, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!