Medical Assistant (MA) - Primary Care
Company: Mercy Health
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Assists the physician and office staff with selected duties to
include clerical processing, patient preparation, scheduling, lab,
x-ray and medical records.$1,000 Sign on Bonus Available!
- Regular performance incentives -
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000 for continuing education.
- Health/Dental/Vision available after day one. -
- Annual contribution of $100 per month - to eligible co-workers
enrolled in the Dependent Care FSA. -
- Paid parental leave for new parents. -
- 401k with employer match. -
- Paid PTO for volunteering. -
- Competitive salary. -
- Future career growth! -Qualifications:
- Education: High School Diploma or GED. Knowledge of medical
practice, care, examination, diagnostic and treatment room
- Experience: Must have computer experience and good
communication skills.**If you are selected for an interview, you
will receive an email invitation (from a Modern Hire email address)
to self-schedule. - Please ensure the email provided on your
application is checked regularly.**What Makes You a Good Match for
Mercy? Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us.
Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in
perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative
and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care -
that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit
for you, we encourage you to apply.Find us at: - - - - MA, Medical
Assistant, Clinic, OBGYN, St Louis, CMA, RMA, ReRMA, Registered
Medical Assistant, Certified Medical Assistant, CMA, CCMA, Clinic
Medical Assistant, Clinical Medical Assistant, Medical
Technologist, Phlebotomy, Phlebotomist, CNA, Certified Nurse
Assistant, EMT, Emergency Medical Tech, Clinic Technician,
Technician, Health Care Techgistered Medical Assistant, Certified
Medical Assistant, CCMA, Entry Level, New Grad, MercyMercy has
determined this is a safety-sensitive position. -The ability to
work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an
essential function of this job.
Keywords: Mercy Health, Joplin , Medical Assistant (MA) - Primary Care, Healthcare , Joplin, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!