In Home LPN/RN Phoenix Home Care and Hospice - Joplin, MO
Company: Phoenix Home Care and Hospice
Posted on: January 7, 2022
Phoenix Home Care & Hospice in Joplin, MO is currently seeking an
RN (Registered Nurse) or LPN in our quickly-growing In-Home Visit
Nurse Department! We are for looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) or
LPN to cover the Joplin area by providing routine nurse visits for
our medically-stable clients including diabetic care, medication
set-up's, lab draws, etc.
We will train the right candidate!
Phoenix Home Care has set out to distinguish ourselves through our
selection of our team members, and we are looking for a highly
motivated and compassionate individual to fulfill this
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Opens new cases and obtains all related consents, documentation
and deposits in accordance with company policy.
- Weekly Medication Set-Ups and Medication Management.
- Diabetic Foot Care
- PT/INR's and Injections
- Bi-annual Level-of-Care Recommendation Visits
- Paper Charting
- You will be responsible for the care of many patients and
travel from home to home.
- Prefer a minimum of one (1) year experience in a home care or
home health setting.
- Must possess valid RN or LPN license in good standing in the
State of Missouri.
- Must possess reliable transportation with a valid driver's
license in good standing and current auto insurance.
Keywords: Phoenix Home Care and Hospice, Joplin , In Home LPN/RN Phoenix Home Care and Hospice - Joplin, MO, Healthcare , Joplin, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!