RN for CDM/Palliative Care Phoenix Home Care and Hospice - Joplin, MO
Company: Phoenix Home Care and Hospice
Posted on: January 7, 2022
WHAT IS CDM?
Phoenix Home Health & Hospice is seeking a RN for Comprehensive
Disease Management/Palliative Care.
Primary responsibility is to bridge the GAP between HH and Hospice
patients, and to promote all service lines to both current and new
patients; marketing with the assigned Healthcare Consultant to
specific physician's' offices, clinics and facilities as needed
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Seeing Patients every two weeks and then weekly as health
- Building trackers and building referrals of patients
- Completing notes on each visit
- Some office days required to complete paperwork and
Why Should You Apply?
- Full Time position M-F 8a-5p
- Salary with mileage reimbursement
- Ability to grow a program
Come SOAR with Phoenix!
- Must be an RN in MO
- Must have active Drivers License
- Hospice or Home Health Experience preferred
Keywords: Phoenix Home Care and Hospice, Joplin , RN for CDM/Palliative Care Phoenix Home Care and Hospice - Joplin, MO, Healthcare , Joplin, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!