Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Evenings
Company: Christian Horizons
Posted on: February 19, 2021
Spring River Christian Village 201 South Northpark LaneJob ID:
2021-5290Location: US-MO-JoplinCategory: Clinical
BE PART OF SOMETHING MORE
At Spring River Christian Community, a part of Christian Horizons,
you'll find a rewarding place to work with the satisfaction that
comes from living your purpose and making a real difference in the
lives of others. You'll find an incredible spirit in our
communities. It's in the smiles of our residents and the dedication
of our associates. It inspires all who share our mission - from
chefs and managers to Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs),
housekeepers and chaplains. Remarkable people work here and there's
a place here for you.
Founded in 1962, our God-centered mission continues today. Our
mission is to cultivate a compassionate and positive environment
where living means thriving, where residents lead the abundant life
they were intended to lead.
We are looking for a compassionate and talented Licensed Practical
Nurse (LPN) to join our nursing team as staff nurse.
- Competitive Wages including Shift Differentials
- PathwayPay (daily pay) - Get your pay, when you need it.
- Consistent Assignments
- Generous PTO Program
- Health (Blue Cross Blue Shield), Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life (employer paid), Short & Long Term Disability, Group
Accident, and Critical Illness
- 403(b) & Flex Spending
- Employee Assistant Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts and Other Perks
$6000 Sign-On Bonus
UP TO $23.30 PER HOUR
- Makes daily rounds of all residents within the unit.
- Administers and charts all medications on shift, as directed by
- Participates in change of shift reports.
- Acts as liaison between the physician, family, and other
departments in the community.
- Fosters self-respect and a feeling of worth in each Resident by
consistent kindness, understanding, and patience in their
- Participates in resident care planning process as
- Uses proper equipment and techniques to ensure safety of
residents and staff.
- Completes all required documentation accurately and timely,
following all community policies and procedures.
- Comes to work as scheduled and consistently demonstrate
dependability and punctuality.
- Assists with orientation of new employees to their duties
according to the corporate guidelines.
- Demonstrates consistent management of staff and resources.
- Uses proper care and use of equipment and waste disposal
procedures in accordance with corporate policies and
- Participates in all in-services and activities as
- Follows all written and oral directions as given by
- Consistently work cooperatively with residents, staff,
volunteers, and families to ensure residents are receiving the best
- Observe all community policies and procedures, including but
not limited to safety, infection control, Residents' rights, and
those contained in the employee handbook.
- Maintains the confidentiality of all protected health
information whether electronic, written, or oral exposed to either
during the course of assigned duties or as a result of an
- Applies the minimum necessary standard in all matters related
to residents' protected health information.
- Graduate from an approved school of nursing required.
- Current LPN state license required.
- CPR certification required.
- Computer proficiency.
- Come to work as scheduled and consistently demonstrate
dependability and punctuality.
- Ability to follow written and oral directions.
- Ability to work independently.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively and deal
tactfully with personnel, residents, families, visitors, government
agencies, and the general public.
- Pass background check before and during employment, as defined
by Christian Horizons' background check policy. PI130499190
Keywords: Christian Horizons, Joplin , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Evenings, Healthcare , Joplin, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!