Environmental Services District Manager
Company: Healthcare Services Group, Inc.
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Environmental Services District ManagerUS-MO-JOPLINRequisition
ID: 2021-187675Shift: Day Shifts & Night ShiftsOverview
Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) typically services long term care
and nursing facilities and is now hiring an Environmental Services
District Manager in your area! HCSG has a custom, state of the art
What We Offer!
- Free Telemedicine and Prescription discounts
- Comprehensive Health Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation for eligible employees
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available
- Transfers available Nationwide. Great for active Military and
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Manages the multiple accounts in an assigned geographic area
according to policies and procedures, and federal/state
- Utilizes protective gear in all appropriate functions
- Provides leadership, support and guidance to ensure that
Environmental Services and laundry quality standards, inventory
levels, safety guidelines and customer service expectations are
- Maintains accurate records of income and expenditures,
supplies, personnel and equipment.
- Ensures that all required in-services are provided and
documented for each employee in area of responsibility.
- Is able to perform the job assignments of the light
housekeeper, heavy housekeeper, laundry worker and personal
clothing worker as necessary.
- Runs and reviews Blueforce reports, approves payroll, issues
and reviews Employee Warning Notices and assists/participates in
the open enrollment process by providing information and collecting
applications and waivers as necessary.
- Up to 75% travel required.
- Consistently embodies the characteristics necessary to drive
the Company's Purpose, Vision, Values, and DNA.
- Bachelor's degree in management or related field preferred. A
high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Two years' experience in Environmental Services in a healthcare
environment and personnel supervision is desired.
- Specialized training in Housekeeping and Laundry equipment
operation is desirable.
- Must be able to successfully complete regulatory compliance
courses and identify issues and implement necessary changes.
- Self-starter, capable of leading, directing, and supporting a
team in a diverse environment with highly developed interpersonal,
analytical and communication skills.
- Successful P&L and budgetary management; exceptional
organizational and time management skills with a proven track
record of growing accounts.
- Must be able to relate professionally and positively with staff
and healthcare facility executives utilizing excellent
communication, interpersonal, presentation and management
- Travel is as required, for account/facility visits and
participation in Regional activities.
- Willingness to relocate and live in the assigned market.
- Must submit to a Motor Vehicle Check and maintain a valid
- Ability to understand and place into action basic infection
- The ability to handle and mix chemicals safely and
- Knowledge of Environmental Services, laundry and floor care
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to maintain records and complete reports as required,
including web-based reporting.
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Considerable knowledge of Environmental Services and Laundry,
safety/sanitation requirements and procedures.
- An understanding of Environmental Services and Laundry program
- Skill in using public relations techniques to promote the
Environmental Services and Laundry program to client.
- Ability to interact positively with residents, client and other
personnel and the public.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good client/customer service and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to work effectively with a team.
- Ability to work independently as needed to support the group
- Ability to exercise independent judgment.
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 50 pounds, push/pull a
maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended
periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in service area. No relocation costs.
HCSG is one of the largest providers of environmental, dining, and
nutritional services, and as such, we continually seek out
motivated and professional leaders to join our team! Our firm
commitment to training provides all of our associates with ample
opportunity for self-improvement and professional growth. We offer
equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law
requirements, HCSG complies with applicable state and local laws
governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location where
the company has facilities.
Keywords: Healthcare Services Group, Inc., Joplin , Environmental Services District Manager, Executive , Joplin, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!