Company: AJINOMOTO FOODS NORTH AMERICA, INC.
Posted on: April 30, 2021
Ajinomoto Foods North America, Inc.US-MO-JoplinJob ID 2021-3580#
of Openings 1Job Field Maintenance and EngineeringJob Type Regular
Full-TimeShift Any ShiftOverview
The Floor Mechanic will monitor, repair and maintain the plants'
production equipment as well as perform maintenance on the facility
and its utilities. Including, performing preventative maintenance
tasks on assigned equipment, setting up and testing equipment for
startup, and inspecting, lubricating and making necessary repairs
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain processing equipment both
mechanical and electrical.
- Inspect, recognize potential problems, and take appropriate
action to prevent component failure
- Monitor machinery to minimize unplanned downtime, anticipate
solve problems in a timely manner, and identify opportunities for
- Collaborate within the Maintenance Planner to schedule and
develop routine and preventative maintenance schedules
- Assist Team Leaders and Machine Operators in efficient line
start up and equipment adjustments
- Perform building maintenance and repairs as needed to include
carpentry, plumbing, and painting
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, GMPs, and SOPs
- Work safely and promote a safe work environment
- Weld and fabricate machinery when necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required. Some college coursework
- Knowledge of mechanical systems and components including
chains, sprockets, gears, bushings, bearings, gear boxes and other
- Previous Ammonia Refrigeration experience or equivalent
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to
work effectively with coworkers, supervisors and department
Keywords: AJINOMOTO FOODS NORTH AMERICA, INC., Joplin , Floor Mechanic, Engineering , Joplin, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!