Posted on: September 4, 2019
Adecco is currently seeking energetic individuals to join our team
to fill a Recruiter job in Joplin. You will work to execute all
steps of the placement cycle for customers and orders while
complying with company policy, employment law, and code of business
conduct. At Adecco, a Recruiter can be successful by building
relationships and delivering exceptional customer service to all
internal and external customers. If you meet the qualifications
below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Recruiter job include:
• Develop creative recruiting strategies to attract qualified
candidates to meet customer demands.
• Source, screen, and identify qualified candidates for temporary,
temporary to hire, or direct hire opportunities.
• Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants,
analyzing responses, verifying references, comparing qualifications
to job requirements.
• Meet with client managers to discuss staffing needs.
• Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community
services, colleges, media, and internet sites
• Leverage resources to recruit the highest caliber candidates
through online social networking and job boards, community
involvement, professional networking, and local media
• Make calls to and visit customers and prospects to discuss
services, and resolve issues, to gain a better understand of client
environment and needs, maximize level of customer service, and
encourage relationship building.
• Facilitate Adecco - specific on-boarding process.
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining
personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Bachelor?s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 2 years customer service experience in a fast-paced
environment; or 1-3 years of recruiting experience in a less
• Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and customer service
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) also
• Capable of handling problem resolution in a calm and clear
• Ability to build and maintain strong customer and client
relationships and networks.
• Must have the ability to learn new software and navigate the
internet with ease.
Important Recruiter Skills include: Phone Skills, People Skills,
Computer Skills, Results Driven, Professionalism, Organization,
Project Management, and Good Judgment.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: , Joplin , Recruiter, Accounting, Auditing , Joplin, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!